𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙎𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙣

My mates didn't want me to go but I know they understand once me and drake got to my old pack I went to my old home Mandy didn't have parents growing up I never knew what happened to her parents but me and my family always treated her like family.

I walked in and heard crying I went up to the door and knocked lightly." Mandy it me , please let me in" for a couple seconds I didn't hear anything then I heard her unlocking the door.

Once she did I hugged her tight." Mandy I felt what you were feeling , I missed you so much I was so worried"

" I missed you to Andy a lot" I look at her she's sad not herself maybe she's nervous to be jacks mate.

" Mandy what's happened"? I asked worried maybe she's nervous to be with jack.

We both sat on the bed." As you know jack is my mate and I want to be happy but a part of me isn't it's just things are changing so quick , do you remember when we were all little when things weren't complicated"?

" Yes I do Mandy things may be different but you and me aren't"

" Andy that's why im scared what if you and me change what if we close our bond" I see a tears coming down her face I hug her tight.

" Mandy this bond of ours will never break remember that oath we made years ago" she smiles.

Fʟᴀsʜʙᴀᴄᴋ Fɪᴠᴇ ʏᴇᴀʀs ᴀɢᴏ

I'm so nervous I don't  know if I can do this." Andy you alright"? Mandy asked me I nodded no.

" I'm scared it's high school what if we if we drift apart" I look upset at the thought Mandy is my best friend I never want to lose her.

" It's never going to happy were best friends were in this friendship forever , Andy gives me your hand" I give her my hand I see her searching for something it's a knife.

She cuts down on her palm until there's blood she hands me the knife and I do the same we then put our hands together." We'll be there for each other forever" that makes me feel better.

" Now let's get going don't wanna be late for our first day" we both head out the door and left for school.

Fʟᴀsʜʙᴀᴄᴋ ᴏᴠᴇʀ

" Mandy I was scared to enter high school but you were there for me every day from then on and that never changed and I'm always going to be there for you" we hug each other.

There's always something I wanted to ask her."Mandy, I'd always wondered why did you always put up with me no one else did"

" You were different from everyone else in school always had positivity you saw the good in everyone and I love you"

" I love you to even though we have got in trouble a couple of times " we both laugh.