𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙎𝙞𝙭

Zɪᴏɴs's ᴘᴏᴠ

I feel like complete shit I need to talk to her in the morning and explain why the way I am I went into my room and made some calls I canceled all my meetings.

I look at the time guess i can sleep for a couple of hours.

I woke up and something was off I looked out my window and hissed it was a man I've never seen before but before I lose my shit im going to try to stay calm.

I saw him he looked very scared to be in front of me I mean everyone is I don't know why." Who are you and why are you in our territory"? I really don't want to deal with this right now I should be focused on Andy.

" My name is Drake, is Andy here" Don't kill him Andy wouldn't like that, but all the questions are going inside my head what if he likes her or wants to hurt her makes my blood boil.

" Why do you want to know where my mate is" ? He looked surprised and upset that I sad Andy was my mate.

" That's none of your concern tell me where she is" gotta say this kid has guts coming all the way here but I really don't have time for this I walk up to him and he backs up scared.

I growl and I put my hand around his throat and start choking  him, as I was about to snap his neck I heard Andy yell my name but I didn't respond." You were stupid coming here mutt" his face is turning purple.

" Zion kiss me please" the rage I was in was gone even though I wanted to kill drake right now I walked up to  Andy I take my hands and wrap them around her waist.

I kiss her softly and I hear a light moan escape her month I know  kissing her was going to be amazing but this is just magical I can't explain it.

We both pull apart and I'm finally calmed down but my guard is still  up I wrap my arms around her protectively.

" Drake what are you doing here"? Andy asked drake was rubbing his throat is was all red, he coughed a couple times before  speaking.

" It's Mandy it's happened again you have to come back with me to the pack , she won't let anyone in her room"I saw  Josh growl lightly that was a surprise he never gets mad.

" No she stays here"! He yelled.

" Guys I have  to go, Mandy, needs me" I hold onto her tighter I don't want her going what if she never comes back her.

Andy gets out of my grip and looks at my brother's and i she  looks at Ralph and goes up to him , I see drake go to his car." Andy I know probably what your going to say but your our Luna , we just found you" Ralph always try's  to be the calm one but even him he can't help but be protective.

" I need to go" we didn't want her to go but we have to let her as she was walking towards the car she falls down and scream  me and my brothers run to her.

" Get the doctor now"! Josh said to the guards , I was so worried I  don't know what's happening I carried her to my room and three minutes later there was the doctor.

A couple hours  later Andy woke up she looked fine but I'm still worried." What happened" Andy asked.

" Andy you screamed and feel to the ground you passed out  for a bit , we were so worried how do you feel right now," Zander asked.

" I feel fine but there's something I need to tell you guys not a lot of people know about this" she looks scared to  tell I hold her hand and reassure her.

" Me and Mandy have a connection , we sometimes feel each other's  feelings like when one of us is in pain the other can feel it we found out about it when we were six me and her have a bond that no one can break" Andy explained.

There's been something like this happened before I read  it in books it's rare but it only happened to siblings.

~~~~~

Mandy up top