𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙏𝙝𝙧𝙚𝙚

Lɪᴀᴍs ᴘᴏᴠ

I knew she was our mate from the start but I was the  only one to know besides Zion , right now it looks like Zion is going to kill that man that touched our mate.

The only reason the rest of us are calm is because we  don't want to scare her but Zion is very protective especially at the moment.

" Zion you control yourself , your scaring your mate" our  mom said.

I see the man grab her arm then Zion grabs him slams  him to the ground , he was about to snap his head off when me and my brothers held him back.

" Mine she's fucking mine" I see mom walk up to Andy.

" Dear he doesn't mean to be like this it must be really scary  for you but please try to relax it's nice to meet you I'm Kate"

" Nice to  meet you too I'm Andy"

" I think Zion would calm down if you touch him" she looks at Zion then back at my mom.

" Ok I'm scared but I'll do it" we let our brother go and he growls scaring everyone except for us she backs away a little but steps closer to Zion and touches his hand.

Zion's angry face softened he pulled her into his chest he whispered to her he holds her protectively, but In seconds he looks at jack and growls.

" Touch her again I'll rip you to shreds" Jack nods and looks to the ground I see the two adults next to jack there just as scared.

Our parents go up to them." You must be Andy's parents, we should talk all about this privately"

" Yes of course," Andy's dad said I looked at Zion he didn't want to let Andy go.

" Zion you have to let her go for a bit we have a lot to discuss," Mom said he didn't like it but he let her go.

Andy walks up to Ralph he smiles at her and kisses her hand." Andy I'm Ralph come with me, you don't have to be scared" she turns to me and I give her a smile.

He and Andy go outside while the rest of us go upstairs to talk about Andy either this talk will go good or very bad.

" First off id like to welcome the Alphas back, but we don't want our daughter to be with your sons we heard the rumors" Andy's dad said.

It pissed me off but I'm going to remain calm I can't say the  same for my brothers especially Zion." Where taking her"! He yelled.

" Son please calm down" dad said.

" Listen we know you have doubts about our sons but believe me they will love and protect her they would never hurt her"Mom said.

My brother Josh look concerned." She has a condition" he has a gift he can read minds.

" Yes Andy does have a conduction when she was very little she had to get a new heart and thank goodness everything worked out" her mom said happily.

" We do daily checkups with her she takes medicine every night that's why me and my wife are worried about her" Andy's dad said.

" We all understand , we will give you three more days with her but that's it what are her likes and dislikes," I asked.

" Andy is so full of life she's the sweetest she loves reading , likes coffee hates being told what to do she can be stubborn sometimes"her mom says.

" She won't sleep without her teddy bear also" her dad said that made me smile my little baby.

" Thank you for telling us" Zander said.

" Alphas we will send her medical records to you" I look at Zion he's definitely on edge he's happy that he found his mates but he's worried that she has a condition but he won't show any emotion but anger.

" Great now we have to take care of her like a little puppy," he said upset he got up and left I followed behind him.

We both see Andy and Ralph I'm happy they seem to be getting along well." So your my mate" Zion said Andy nodded.

" Let's get one thing clear just because we're mates doesn't mean a thing just don't get in my way" he shifts into his Wolf and runs in the woods.

I can't believe he was mean to Andy she looks like she could cry." He hates me" she said sad.

" He does not hate you" she hugs Ralph tight I kiss her cheek and mind-link Zion he's such a prick sometimes.

You shouldn't have done that Zion.

At first I didn't get a response but I know he hears me.

Leave it Liam it's for the best.

Not going to argue with him I need to focus on Andy.