The Three-headed dog named Fluffy

Fred and George Weasley walked into the Gryffindor Common room, covered in blue paint. Elizabeth looked up, laughter immediately falling out of her mouth. Lee chuckled next to her, and Ron, who was talking to them earlier, looked at the Weasley twin with a wide grin on his face.

"Don't say anything. I'm going to take a shower."

Fred grumbled as he tried to approach the boy tower. But before he could, Malia and Jay Andrews stood up from where they sat in the corner of the Gryffindor tower. Malia looked mad, and her lips were pulled down in a frown as she stood right in front of Fred Weasley.

"You think Jay and me are the new pranksters?"

"You told them?" George asked, looking towards Lizzy, who shook her head as she was just as surprised that Malia and Jay knew. "Then who in the fuck told them?"

"I did," Lee stated without any remorse in his voice as all the third-year Gryffindors turned towards the lounging Gryffindor boy. "You guys were going insane about this new prankster, so I decided to take this situation into my own hands. Besides, now you know they didn't do it."

"You shouldn't have done that," Elizabeth chided as she slapped Lee on the head. Lee swatted Lizzy's hands. "I'm sorry for my friends, but you two were the most likely students to be committing these types of pranks; you're new in school, and you guys have a mischievous side."

Malia looked at Lizzy suspiciously, her brown eyes scanning Lizzy's face. Elizabeth seemed to shrink in her seat as she ran a self-conscious hand through her strawberry blonde hair.

"If we were the prankster, we would've done better not even to be considered a suspect," Jay began, grabbing a box of cigarettes from his back pocket. Malia wrinkled her nose as Jay placed a cigarette to his lips. Using his wand, he ignited his cigarette and began talking again. "Besides, we would never prank someone from our own house; too many suspicions could be drawn from that."

"So you think it could've been someone from another house?" Fred asked contemplatively, and from the corner of his eyes, he noticed movement as Ron began walking towards the Common room entrance. "Where the hell are you going?"

Ron looked startled as he pointed towards Evelyn, who stood with Harry and Hermione next to her. Evelyn had a wide grin on her face as she looked amused at the situation at hand.

"You and George are looking rather blue."

"Hilarious, Evie," Fred said sarcastically though his smile turned genuine as he looked at Harry. "Good job at getting the seeker position Harry. I can't wait to see what you can do during our first game."

"Thanks."

Harry said. He looked like a combination of excitement and nerves. Evelyn placed a reassuring hand on his arm before leading him out of the common room, Hermione and Ron following behind them.

"Potter got the seeker position?" Lizzy asked, startled, her eyebrows scrunching together in confusion. "But he's only a first-year."

"Wood said that McGonagall thought Potter would be a good member of our team. You know new blood?"

"Well, hopefully, he's as good as Charlie. I heard Cedric had been finally gifted the new seeker position on the Hufflepuff team. "

Lee commented as George's lips thinned, Lee Jordan was a good friend, but he could be a brutal commentator. And ever since Lee was selected as commentator last year, he's been using it to drive insults into everyone he could.

"Can we get back onto the pranksters?"

Malia asked, annoyance etched onto her features.

"Fine," Fred said as he began to walk towards the boys' staircase. "Let us get cleaned up first."