¤9¤

Kyle

Danielle ended up falling asleep in my arms.

I get off the couch and I take her to her room.

I make sure I don't wake her up as I put her in her bed.

______

I walk to my room and I call Lonzo.

"Hello. Zo speaking," Lonzo says.

"Lonzo, man...Danielle is starting to get a lot more haters, how can I stop it?"

Lonzo thinks for a second. "Send out a tweet addressing the issue."

"You think that'll work?" I asked him.

"I mean, it'll work for a while. It should calm things down a little bit. I'll have LiAngelo and LaMelo post something about it too."

"Alright. I'll work on it now!" I hang up the phone.

I open twitter and I start to type my tweet.

Kuzmakyle ✅ I don't understand why people keep talking about other people like they know them. You don't have a right to talk about someone if you've never even spoken to them.

I post the tweet and I go on my Instagram.

Kuzmakyle

Liked by Zo,melo,dloading1,gelo, jordanclarksons, and 192,766 others

Kuzmakyle it seems like everybody is hating on my girl just cause she's my girl 🤔

View all 20,000 comments

Danielle.duhh.hatepage she is so ugly, you deserve better.

Kuzmakyle @danielle.duhh.hatepage she is so beautiful, I don't need anyone better**

Danielle.duhh.fanpage Danielle is so pretty. Don't understand why people hatin on her.

I like the danielle.duhh.fanpage person's comment.

I read the comments and there are multiple people calling her a slut,hoe,ugly, and telling me why am I with her.

I turn off my phone.

People are crazy.

People I've never even met call me daddy and their husband or boyfriend, I don't know who the fuck they are; that shits not funny and it's not cute, it's creepy.

I have an actual girl who can call me daddy, future husband, or boyfriend if she wants because she's actually with me.

I have a girl who I think I'm in love with.

I hate seeing Danielle hurt and sad. They don't even know her.

_______

What would you do if you were Kyle?

_______

Comment

Vote

Share

Follow