¤40¤

Kyle

Danielle said she hasn't been feeling well all week.

I'm hoping she feels better today and cause I wanted her to be at my game.

I want her to see me play versus the Brooklyn Nets, not only that, but it's the last chance for us to hang out before me and the team fly out to Texas to play the San Antonio Spurs.

FutureWifey😍: it doesn't look like I'm gonna make it babe 😩 im sorry

Me: its okay, get rest. 💕

Danielle

I sit in bed debating on if I should go to Kyle's game or not.

I mean the only difference between here and the arena is the fact that there are a bunch of people.

I feel a little bit better than I did this morning.

Let me go suprise my man at his game.

I get out of bed with a sigh and I start to get dressed.

I put on some grey sweats and a black crop top. 

I put on some shoes to match and I grab my purse and car keys walking out the front door to my car

_______

I go through the back way of the arena and luckily for me the security guard recognizes me and he lets me in the arena.

I walk towards the locker room and I see Kyle and talking to a Nets player.

They have their backs turned to me.

As I walk up to them I hear Kyle say "How the hell are you lost? Didn't you play for this team?" A hint of irritation in his voice.

I tap Kyle's shoulder and he turns around.

"Babe?" He says confused.

He pulls me in for a hug and I hug him back.

Once we pull away from the hug, I look over to see who he was talking to......D'Angelo.

"Anway, you go down the hallway and you take a left, then you take a left again, and then you take another left." Kyle nods.

"What?" D'Angelo says with a laugh. "Your gonna make me go in a circle."

"What's he looking for?" I asked.