¤21¤

Danielle

Kyle and the rest of the team are going to have their next five games away from the Staples center.

Kyle has had away games while since we have been dating, but it's gonna be the longest amount of time, since we started dating, that he is going to be away from me.

The team leaves tomorrow, so Kyle wants to spend the rest of his time with me.

We are sitting at the kitchen table playing speed.

I keep on beating Kyle and he is irritated.

"Man, we are gonna keep playin till I beat you!"

"Okay fine by me!" I pick up the cards and I shuffle them.

I pass out the cards and I decided on going easy on him because I'm tired of beating him.

Kyle still doesn't beat me when I go easy on him.

"How about we do something your good at?" I asked him.

"What?" He asked.

"Let's go play twenty one!"

"Yes! Imma beat you in that, and I'm not going easy on you!" He jumps out of his chair and he jogs to his room to go get changed.

I walk to my room and I change into a black sports bra and some black and white basketball shorts.

Kyle walks to my room and waits for me to get changed.

I put on some Bath and Body Works perfume and I walk with Kyle to the gym.

As we are walking to his gym, he smacks my ass.

I decided on being extra.

"Oh my god!" I say, slowly falling to the floor.

I grab the part of my butt that he hit. "That hurt!"

"Damn sorry, Shorty!" Kyle helps me up off the floor.

"I didn't realize my own strength!" He starts to flex.

"Gah damn!" I say staring at him and his muscles.

When we finally make it to the gym, we warm up and shoot a few shots before we start to play.

I barley play defense on Kyle because he's always crossing me and that's not okay.

"Where's the D at?" He asked dribbling the ball to the right.

"I didn't bring it today. Where's your D at?"

Kyle smirks. "In my pants! You wanna see it?" He stops dribbling and he reaches in his basketball shorts.

I turn away from him.

Heck yeah I do! I think to myself.

"No, stop!" I yell.

Kyle laughs and he dribbles the ball again.

"Double dribble!" I say.

"Um, who made you the referee?"

"I did. Now gimme the ball!" I reach out for the ball and Kyle doesn't give it to me.

I roll my eyes.

"Ugly," I groan.

"Shorty!" Kyle groans, mocking me.

I walk closer to him and I look him in the eyes.

He towers over me, looking down at me.

He drops the ball and grabs my waist pulling my body closer to his.

"I'm gonna miss you!" Kyle says as a frown makes it's way to his face.

"Imma miss you too!" I say looking away from him.

"You sure you don't wanna go visit your sister or something? She only lives thirty minutes away."

I look at him and I frown.

I know why he asked that question.

Last time Kyle had an away game he was worried about me hurting myself.

Lonzo told him that I could get triggered by all of the hate I get, now Kyle treats me differently because he's worried about me hurting myself.

"I'm fine!" I pull away from him and I grab the basketball.

"Come on. Let's play!" I dribble the ball and Kyle takes it from me rolling it across the gym.

I look at him with an eyebrow raised.

"I don't want you to hurt yourself over the dumb shit people say about you online!" He says a frown on his face.

I roll my eyes. "Don't worry about me...worry about your games. I don't want your game to be off cause your wondering about me. I'm fine."

"Fine, tell me you won't hurt yourself!" Kyle repiles, obviously worried about me.

I don't answer.

"Danielle!" He yells "I won't be able to focous unless you promise me you-"

"I will not hurt myself. Thank you for worrying, but I'm fine, okay?"

Kyle looks at me one more time and he can tell I'm serious.

"Promise me you'll play your hardest!"

"Of course!" He smiles at me and I smile back.

Kyle gets the ball from the other side of the gym.

"Now we can finish playing." He says getting in a defensive stance.

________

QOTD: What's the most embarrassing thing that's happened to you?

Mine: I was in the after school program with all my friends and a bunch of other people in my grade. We were walking to the computer lab.
This beetle started following me, and I started running and running, but it wouldn't leave me alone! So my dumb self decided it was best to just my ass on the floor in front of everybody. Everyone laughed and they was like "you just got knocked the fuck out by a beetle" or "Danielle versus the beetle, who won? The beetle!"

Comment

Vote

Follow

Share