A little introduction

Nothing  would have happened if this guy doesn't exist...

Buuut  now it's too late..and I'm talking about...dadada Shawn Peter Raul Mendes

dadada Shawn Peter Raul Mendes

..So hello guys! My name is Skylar  and I'm 16 years old. I'm living in Los Angeles in a little city.      My hairs are dark blond  a I have a little of an ombre..i think it's called like this. Isn't it ? I have just simply brown eyes ..nothing special. I wore braces for a while but the other day i got them out..finally!!! At least i have straight teeth. I have a little brother and I still go to high school.  As you maybe could guess my biggest idol and love and inspiration..(and so on)..is Shawn Mendes! Yeah..i discovered him 2015 i think..and it was true love at the first sight, I swear to god!! My best friends are Alex and Hannah , they're both really cool! I also have 2 cats, Cookie &  Candy..haha i know beautiful names.. what? I like Sweets ;)) ..well if I had to describe myself i would say that I'm very friendly and kind ..'eem..yeah I also like to sing and playing the piano . I love to sing of course songs from Shawni especially (old but old) Stitches and Act like you love me *-*                      I taught myself how to play songs on the piano for example Treat you better is one of my fav.       So but that was enough about me...

Let's start the story !!!

(Heeeey guys first of all thx for reading this little "introduction" , this is my first ever written story and I hope you'll keep on reading !! The next part come asap I promise..-baby please no promises ooohooohh sry but this can happen sometimes..- )

Love yaaaaa  xoxoxo franny