Imagination

Just tell me that this didn't happen..My dream is coming true right now!! And I will see him again..I can't believe it!! I remembered myself sitting on my bed and crying because I thought my dream was ruined! And now I'm here at his concert. I hugged him!! I took pictures with him!! And he said that he likes my name !! It's definitely a dream, but I hope I'll never wake up again.

I need to tell my mom everything!! She was waiting before the toilets ( sounds awkward but that was our meeting point after the M&G). "MOOOOOM" - "Oh Skylar..I'm waiting here for hours!! How was it, tell me!! I'm very curious!!" And for inexplicable reasons I started to cry. -"Oh dear! So bad??" -Then I began to smile . "NO!!! Definitely the freaking best day of my life!!!" Then I showed her the pictures from me and Shawn. I told her everything. -" Amazing! And you said he wanted to have extra time with u?"- " Yeeeah! 100 percent! He said to his bodyguard or manager that the other girls can wait 1 minute . Unbelievable because normally u just have like half an minute max !!!" -" Sounds good for u honey. Looks like Shawn Mendes likes you." She winked. Yeah..it really looks so!! ...

"Mom, come on! The q&a starts at 4 and its 3:30!! Hurry up a bit"- "Yeah honey go ahead !" -" Fine, but where's the room?? I'm gonna ask the lady standing over there. -'Em excuse me , do ya coincidentally know where the Q&A room is?" -"Haha you're sweet girl, you are standing right in front of it!! Can I see your VIP tape? " -"Sure! Em and that's my mother! She doesn't have a VIP one because she's my companion." My mother laughed "Yeah, that's right" -"Well then enjoy!" said the lady and opened the door for us. Shawns staff are really nice! We were late, so it was only enough for a bad place in the back. Brilliant! But I was lucky I saw him before better, haha! Suddenly everybody began to scream!! It was very loud!! Then I saw Shawn, is it possible that he gets prettier from minute to minute? Idk, well my mom whispered to me : "Oh darling!! He's a good catch" I whispered back -"Oh man I know" Then Shawn starts with the officially q&a. Every girl put out their hands in the air. After that he pointed his finger at a girl and she asked her question. But damn..I forgot my question!! Well done Skylar, well done!! Nevertheless I put my hand in the air but I was so lost from his eyes that I first recognized that he was straight looking at me ,as my mother said "Skylar, it's your turn" . Everybody looked at me. So I said the first thing I could think of "Is there any chance to meet u again and would u ever call a girl if she gaves u her number for example at the Meet and Greet??" - " Definitely ! And I would call her if I think I like her..is that all u wanted to know , Skylar?" OMG he just remembered my naamme!! I mean in itself it is nothing special to remember someones name but Shawn just meet 100 of girls and there were maany behind me!! But the best thing iisss..he do have my number because it's written on the letter I gave him..but what do I think, as if a popstar like Shawn Mendes is interested in a normal ordinary girl like me..btw I'm a bit younger than him. I can't even drink alcohol !! "No..I think that's it. And I wish u good luck tonight! You will definitely kill it..I love u" And then I felt his look again, the same as before but now he's much further away. How did he even see me. I'm standing in the very very back. And he called me instead of other girls which are soo close at the front row..it's magical!! I feel like he wanted to replies something but the crowed shouted, so he went on with the normal q&a! "Hey honey..I saw the way he looks at you..it's especially!! You are especially!! " -" Mom, what do ya say..there are 100 girls he's looking at like this" -"If you think so"... 10 Minutes later was the q&a over and we went out of the room. In 1 hour the concert starts..maybe I'll buy some merch. My life is so gorgeous..I can't describe my happiness right now!! Thx mom & dad to making my dream come true...

I can't describe my happiness right now!! Thx mom & dad to making my dream come true

-Heelloo guys!! This chapter is a bit longer, hope you like it! Q: Were you ever been at one of his concert or at a q&a or m&g???..I'm still dreaming during Skylars dream comes true..