Beautiful day

A taxi brought me to the street he wrote about. "Thank u"  I said and gave the taxi driver his money. "Your welcome. Have a nice evening"  He said and drove afterwards. I was looking for Shawn. What if everything was just fake and he never wrote a letter to me. But how should that somebody know my name and my address? And my friends would never buy extra roses. Damn, where's my jacket!! Oh I dumb ass I forgot it in the taxi. Brilliant it's quarter past six. I felt tears on my cheek..why should he wanted to meet me?? I knew it from the beginning. I am freezing!!  I finally wanted to leave as I heard a familiar voice.

"Hey, are you Skylar? I'm so sorry that I'm too late!! Are you waiting for a long time?" ..I turned around and saw a man with his hood pulled deep in the forehead.  Then he pulled his hood away and I saw..of course Shawn! We looked each other so deep in the eyes  that my stomach began to tingle. "Wow..you look amazing darling"-" Oh thanks. I can only say that back,haha" What?? You are talking shit Skylar!! "You wanted to meet me shawn?" -"Oh yes!! "  he grinned, "You stayed in my head the whole night and then I found your letter. I need to see you again and so I'm very happy that it worked! Tell me something about you" - "Uhm..sorry I'm still a bit confused and you look so good."  I told him smth about me and my hobbies and so on. We talked like we know each other since ages!! And he smiled the whole time at me..and I smiled back. Now I know what real love is. And it looks like he feels the same. Because if not he's an extremely good actor. Suddenly it started to rain. Seriously??? This is so unfair!! I got the feeling I'll die because of the cold. But I acted like everything's alright. I won't destroy this beautiful moment. The longer we talked the more normal it felt to me. Shawn looked me into my eyes. "Babe are you freezing? Why don't you say anything?" - This is better than in every Hollywood movie. He really gave me his jacket!! It smells so good after him. "Shawn..you are..uhm thanks"- "C'mon babe. I know a nice restaurant 5 minutes away from here. Unless you want to stay here in the rain"  he winked. I still can not handle that he calls me babe.

When we entered the restaurant I feel like this is the best day (+date) of my entire life! Shawn took my hand and I squeezed it

When we entered the restaurant I feel like this is the best day (+date) of my entire life! Shawn took my hand and I squeezed it. Oh how I love him! "Let's sit there"  Shawn said and he pointed to a place at the back corner. "Yeah fine"  So we sat down. "You are so beautiful"- "You have already said that. You little dork" ..-"Can I tell u something?"  Shawn asked. "Yeah, sure!"  I replied. "I never thought that I can feel something like that. It's a new feeling for me" -" Is  this good or bad now??"  he laughed."Haha of course good. No it's fantastic!! And you need to know that"- "Good evening. Do you know what you want to drink??" aaahh !!! Shawn wanted to say something important and then this dumb waitress came and destroyed this nice moment!! "Today there's a special offer for couples. If you order exactly the same you'll get 50 % of everything. And the best , the desert is for free!!"  -"No, we actually not a"-"We'll take it" Shawn interrupted me. I looked at him, he blushes. "Well that's fine. What do u want to drink?" -"Red vine"  he answered. I looked at him. Does he know I'm just 17?? But I was quiet..I love him too much!!!