The concert (part 1)

Skylars pov:

8am. My alarm clock rings.But wait..what day is today?? The 28th April??..OMG does that mean..yeah today I will meet Shawn Mendes!!!

I jumped out of my bed like I never jumped before. Normally I'm not a morning person but..today isn't just a normal morning!! Today my dream will come true, I still can't believe it. I would probably first recognize it when I'm at the concert. I just stand up that early because I don't want to be stressed out!! I made many plans the days before, but honestly I know that in the end everything will be spontaneously . So I went to the bathroom, cleaned my face,brushed my teeth and began to curl my hairs a bit. It should look like those beach waves..or idk how the are called. After this i took my clothes and got dressed. At last I did my make up and now I'm ready. -"Moom , is breakfast ready?? We need to hurry up!!"....-"Skylar !! Are you joking? It's half past 9!! We wanted to drive off at midday ..or later!!"- " What!!?? Are u serious? The Meet and Greet starts at 2. And we need to be there at least 1 hour earlier ! And we also need to wait in a queue before the arena, you know sometimes Shawn comes out and say hello to everyone! Just imagine if he would.."- " Enough!! I'll drink my coffee and get ready. When I finished we can talk again. Honey don't worry. Everything will be brilliant. And I promise you he won't start the show without you :*" After she said this I started to relax..everything will be OK. This should be the best day of my life so I need to enjoy it .

"Ready to see Shawn???"- "Aaahhh don't make me nervous...do I look OK? Am I sweating?? " - "You look great and no you don't. Come on let's get in . But can you please introduce me your husband?? Haha I need to know who my son in law is ." -" Please mom, be quiet now, otherwise I'll freak out and..-" "-Your tickets, please" -"Oh yes,sure. Here they are! " We showed the man our tickets and finally got in. Just the thought that I'm in the same building as Shawn is..unbelievable!! And I breath the same air as Shawn...crazy !!!! In less than half an hour I'll meet him, the person I fell soo deep in love with that I think 'bout him 24/7!!

I Love Him