Hot hotter Shawn

"Baby, I'm not allowed to drink.."- "I think age is just a number" And that's exactly why I love him. Then we ordered pizza. It was a veery big one but it was delicious. "Honey?" Shawn asked. My mouth was filled with pizza so I just nodded. "What I wanted to say before.." Omg now it comes out. I'm so excited. C'mon babe tell mee..!!!!! "Is everything alright?" the waitress asked-Noooooooo seriously..again!!!!!! Shawn started to laugh. He probably thinks the same as I do. The woman looked at us with a strange face so I told her that the food is very tasty and we are enjoying our meal. Fiinnally she went away!

"Shawn, please just tell me. Doesn't matter what just tell me. I'm listening" And every time when our eyes meet I know that this all is real. True feelings..true emotions. I looked at him intently. But instead of saying something, he leaned forward and..yeah kissed me. Of course I kissed him back and it was the best kiss I ever had in my life! To be honest I'm not an experienced kisser but I think he like it. I was never closer to him than in this moment. I reeally enjoyed it!!!! <3 I don't care about the other people in this restaurant..the most of them are older than 35 I guess so they just gave us awkward looks. There was only one cute couple they applauded for us. And Shawn grinned from one ear to the other. I love it when he looks so happy! But I need to remember that he smiles because of..right , me!! This kiss..hhm I still taste the sweet of his soft lips on mine..how I love him. We were so distracted that our pizza is now cold!! But that was worth it..I wanna kiss him again and again. He's so fucking attractive..I can't!!

(Btw the next parts of the story could be a bit more..sexual. I don't care how old you are I just wanted to warn you ;) and now enjoy)

I felt the energy between us and I knew he wanted to kiss me again as well. I have never done this before but slowly I started to play with my feet on his legs. And I kept walking higher and higher up to his thighs. "Skylar, I don't know what you are doing but it works" he whispered. I know I can turn him a bit on and I think I like it. I continued with my feet under the table and then there was this special part of his body. Holy....it was hard! I have to correct myself..I love turning him on!! I saw it on his face that he's sweating. And to be honest..I'm sweating too. "Oh no" I said when I "accidentally" let my fork fall on the floor. So I need to bow down and showed my boobs to Shawn. I opened my neckline a bit so he sees more. "Are u trying too kill me babe?" He whispered with the sexiest voice I every heard in my whole life . "Maybe..can I sit on your lap? Pleease" - "You wanna make me horny..Ok just do it" So I stand up and sat down on his lap. In addition, I stroked his thighs with my nails to make it feel better. I felt his thing under me. Why is he sooooo hot???? He wanted to moan a bit but just at the same moment the nice waitress came. "So time for the desert..uhm everything ok?" - I answered for us "Totally. Babe, do u also want a desert" He was so horny I can feel his heart beating..Then he gave me such a damn hot look that I forgot what I wanted to say. The waitress cleared her throat. "Uhm yes. Two chocolate cakes with cherries and vanilla cream please. I like those kind of cream" -"All?" she asked- "I think so" I replied.When she was away Shawn said "We need to talk..come on!!" I saw that he has an erection. Before the toilets he finally whispered "Fuck me now !!I can't wait any longer. I get crazy!" - "Hm..no that's not the right place." Then I took his hands and put them on my boobs. "Fuck me" he begged. "Come on, we need to pay!!" I said. I know that I'm wet as well but I tried to hide it to show my strength .Shawn just put 50 $ on the table and pushed me outside. "So and here are your cakes with cherries and extra cream..hello? Where are u going, you have to..oh 50$, not bad. Nearly 20$ gratuity. I can live with that. Have a nice day you two!!"

Helloo, what do ya say about this chapter??? If you like it that's great..the next one is even more sexual ;)