Voices And Orders- Part Four

:McCree POV:

With my head still poundin', I suddenly got lost in thought. There was a little voice speakin' to me, an unfamiliar one. Ev'rything it said was distorted and inaudible 'cept for the last sentence.

"If you go back to your old habits, the pain will go away."

I believed 'em, but I was desperate to stick to being friendly and calm, and not causing chaos. I could tell Hanzo was proud beyond belief of me, and knowin' that I was impressin' him was enough to keep me goin'. Since we've all established by now that I love the guy. But we've also established that he'd never return that feelin', not in a million years.

"I know you wont like this, but I believe it is for the better... McCree, you must stay at least in this house and preferably in your room until you feel in control again." Hanzo states.

"WHAT? YOU'RE KIDDIN', RIGHT?" I bellow. He's basically telling me 'you're not allowed to have any free roam whatsoever'!

"That's about the reaction I was expecting. No, I am not kidding. It is for safety's sake and so that you do not go back to previous habits. Too bad, so sad, you're staying in this home whether you like it or not."

I wanted to punch him, and believe me, I would've if I hadn't suddenly passed out as soon as he finished his sentence.

(AAA I know this is really short compared to the other parts but pls forgive I wanted to make a shorter part ;n;)