Chapter 6

~Rose’s P.O.V~

          WAIT! Did Harry just ask me to be his girlfriend? I was blushing a deep crimson, I could tell. A tear leaked from my eye, Its happening it’s actually happening! I could only dream of this moment! Harry was starring at me, oh ya my answer.

“Yes, yes Harry I would love to be your girlfriend!”

“Really? Oh, babe don’t cry.” He wiped away my tears, my cheek was all tingly when he gently rubbed away the tears. I looked down at my food, all of a sudden I wasn’t hungry anymore.

“Harry?”

“Yes love?”

“Where is everybody else?”

“Oh… I don’t know actually probably went to the park. Want to go?”

“Yes, come on love.”

We climbed into Harry’s car and drove to the park. I decided to text Liam and see where they were.

Me: Hey Liam, are you guys at the park!? J

Liam: Ya, we are by the water near the meadow. Are you guys coming?

Me: Yup! Be there in a few!

Liam: See ya soon! J

I put my phone in my pocket as we pulled into the park. I got out and started walking next to Harry, Harry and I held hands as we walked down to the water.

“Hey! So how was your date?” Niall winked at Harry.

“Perfect! Oh and just so everybody knows, Rose is my girlfriend!” he gave everybody a cheeky smile and winked at me.

“Ya, like we couldn’t tell.” Zayn chuckled and splashed Louis with water.

“WHAT WAS THAT FOR? Louis screamed.

"WATER FIGHT!”

Everybody started splashing water on everybody. I was splashing Danielle and Eleanor when all of the sudden I was thrown on somebody’s shoulders. I soon realized it was Harry and all the sudden he starts running into the water.

“HARRY! PUT ME DOWN!”

“No can do love.”

We were now in the deepest part of the lake and Harry stopped. He had an evil grin on his face and I knew right then I was gonna get thrown in!

“HARRY! DON’ YOU DARE TH-“ I couldn’t finish my sentence as I was now under water. Harry didn’t know I couldn’t swim. I was going down deeper and deeper. I started thrashing around to see if it would get me to the surface, but it made it worse. I was getting lightheaded, then everything went black.

~Harry’s P.O.V~

          I had a great idea, I was going to throw her into the lake! She was splashing Danielle and Eleanor, I ran up to her and threw her on my shoulders and started running into the water.

“HARRY! PUT ME DOWN!”

“No can do love.”

We were now in the deepest part of the lake and I stopped and put on an evil grin.

“HARRY! DON’ YOU DARE TH-“

I couldn’t hear what else she said because I threw her into the water. I was standing there laughing waiting for her to come up, but she never did. Half a minute had passed and I started to get worried I dived in and searched for her. I found her and pulled her to the surface and raced towards the shore.

“ROSE! ROSE! WAKE UP! WAKE UP ROSE!” I was sreaming and crying I had no clue what happened. Everybody rushed over and started panicking.

“CALL 999!” Louis screamed and Liam called them telling them everything that happened.

“Baby come on, don’t leave me I love you, I need you. Please, please baby wake up, wake up…” I started balling my eyes out and now was going hysterical.

“Harry, Harry calm down. It will all be ok.” Danielle tried to calm me, but it wasn’t working. I heard sirens and then saw Rose getting lifted up into the ambulance. I quickly got in and everybody else ran to the car. We got to the hospital and she got rushed into the emergancy room.

(a/n) Surprises filled by sadness and a cliffy! Is Rose going to be ok? Thanks everybody who is reading! You guys are the best!

Fan, Vote and Comment please! Thank you! :)