Chapter 18

~At the concert~

~Rose’s P.O.V~

I was seated in the dressing room getting my hair and makeup done. Today was the day that I would go out and sing with the boys. While the lady did my hair I did my vocal warm-ups. Another lady came in holding a bunch of outfits. She lay them down across the couch,

“Okay, so pick two outfits you like the best!” she was chewing bubble gum and her rich Australian accent could be seen in her voice. I looked over the outfits, I picked a yellow sundress with ballet shoes, then jean short-shorts with a pink baggy shirt.

“I like these two, but this one more.” Pointing to my second choice.

“Try it on.” They exited the room and I put on the pink shirt with the jean short-shorts and white converse. I twirled around in the mirror, hehe my butt looks big in these. I finished my vocal warm-ups and joined the rest of the boys backstage.

“Hiya guys!” They didn’t hear me so I decided to scare them. They were all standing at a table, so I made my way around it so I was right in front of them I popped out and yelled, “BOOO!!!!!!!!”

Everybody jumped and there was food thrown everywhere. I got a scolding from everybody, but Harry wasn’t there. All the sudden, I had arms wrapped around me, I let out a scream and tried to kick the person away.

“You’re coming with me!” The voice was familiar, it was Harry. I had the perfect idea, I pretended to faint in his arms. They actually thought I fainted and called Paul over, he rushed to my side. While everybody looked at Harry, I winked at Paul and he nodded. Paul had a crocked grin on his face and rubbed his hands together, the boys looked back and he immediately hanged his expression to worry.

“H-Harry are you here?” I said in the weakest voice I possibly could.

“ROSE! Yes, yes I’m here.” He quickly rushed to my side and grabbed my hand.

“Don’t try to scare me,” I looked right at him. “Cuz I will scare you ten times worse.” With that I jumped up and kissed him on the cheek. He looked at me, shocked, I grabbed his hand and pulled him up to his feet. I started dancing around the room and everybody looked at me.

“Oh, Paul was in on it also.” Everybody turned to Paul and he started laughing.

“Come on guys, you had to see your faces! If Rose doesn’t make it as a singer she will be a pretty good actress.”

“Thank you!”

“Ok guys, we are on in five.” With that Paul left, none of the boys talked to me, they all ignored me, even Harry.

“Guys? Guys, come on please talk to me!” Niall turned around and looked at me, he ran up to me and gave me a hug.

“Just don’t ever do that again!” he whispered and I nodded. Everybody, but Harry came and gave me a hug. I walked up to Harry, he was talking to some girl. I grabbed his wrist turned him around and crashed my lips into his. He licked my bottom lip and I happily opened. We were broken up by Paul, the boys were already heading out, he gave me one more quick peck and ran out onto the stage.

“HELLO EVERYBODY!” Liam screamed into the microphone, the crowd went crazy.

“WE HAVE A SPECIAL GUEST TONIGHT!” Louis screamed, this made everybody scream even louder.

“EVERBODY WELCOME… MY GIRLFRIEND ROSE!” I walked onto the stage and I heard shrieks coming from everywhere.

“SHE IS GOING TO BE SINGING A FEW SONGS WITH US TONIGHT!” Zayn yelled into the microphone and I saw one girl faint. I nudged Harry and pointed to her, he just laughed and wrapped his arm around my waist.