Chapter 21: Part 3

~Rose’s P.O.V~

We all loaded the van, tonight was the boys last concert in this city and we only have two weeks left. The boys were talking to each other and Dani and El were talking to each other. I looked down at my feet, how is this all going to work? I mean Harry has the band and I am starting my career in singing and acting. This isn’t a good time to have a kid, we are just starting out! I mean what’s gonna-

“Rose? Are you okay?” Harry grabbed my hand and squeezed tightly. I nodded weakly, but kept my head down. The van came to a stop and everybody got out, I wasn’t paying attention and still looking at my shoes.

“Rose? Are you sure you’re okay?” I nodded and got out of the van. There were fans and paparazzi everywhere. The screaming and loud noises were getting on my nerves and giving me a migraine. The boys signed a few pictures and took pictures with fans as we walked in. Harry had his arm around my waist and I hadn’t noticed until he moved his arm ever so slightly. We walked backstage and Dani, El and I got our passes. I walked over to the dressing room that me and opened the door making sure to close it behind me and sat on the couch and stared at the wall.

~Harry’s P.O.V~

We all got in the van and I started talking to the boys about what songs we should do tonight. We were talking when I noticed Rose staring at her feet; I quickly grabbed her hand and squeezed it.

“Rose? Are you okay?” She nodded weakly, but never looked up. I was going to say something else, but then the van came to a stop. We all got out and everybody started walking away, I noticed Rose was still in the car staring at her feet. What was wrong?

“Rose? Are you sure you’re ok?” She nodded and got out of the van. There were fans and paparazzi everywhere. The screaming and loud noises and I knew it was getting on her nerves and giving. The boys and I signed a few pictures and took pictures with fans as we walked in. I had my arm around her waist and I don’t that she had noticed until I moved my arm ever so slightly. We walked backstage and Rose, Dani, El got their passes. Rose walked over to the dressing room that the girls shared and opened the door making sure to lose it behind her.

“Anybody know what’s wrong with Rose?” Everybody shook their head.

“I don’t know she seems really out of it and depressed about something.” Liam stated.

“She was fine this morning, then we got into the van and something snapped and she went from excited and happy to sad and depressed. It’s confusing.”

“It’s probably because of the baby.” Louis added.

“Shit. I forgot about that! Ya it could be, but I don’t think that it would come this fast. Also I don’t remember my cousin being this down.”

“Maybe she is just knackered.” Danielle shrugged.

“Or maybe she’s hungry!” Niall added.

“We’ll go check on her.” Eleanor said motioning between her and Eleanor. I nodded and they walked off to their room, opening the door. It was quiet for a couple minutes and then I heard yelling. I looked at the boys and they shared the same worried look I must have.

“Guys? Time to get ready!” Paul pushed us off into our dressing room for us to get ready.  

~Eleanor’s P.O.V~

“Anybody know what’s wrong with Rose?” Everybody shook their head.

“I don’t know she seems really out of it and depressed about something.” Liam stated.

“She was fine this morning, then we got into the van and something snapped and she went from excited and happy to sad and depressed. It’s confusing.”

“It’s probably because of the baby.” Louis added.

“Shit. I forgot about that! Ya it could be, but I don’t think that it would come this fast. Also I don’t remember my cousin being this down.” Harry thought aloud.

“Maybe she is just knackered.” Danielle shrugged.

“Or maybe she’s hungry!” Niall added.

“We’ll go check on her.” I said motioning between Danielle and I. Harry nodded and we walked off to our room, opening the door. Let’s just say we were not prepared for what was to come. We walked in and Rose was nowhere to be found. We walked around and then I heard Danielle scream I ran to were I heard the scream and let out a scream also. There was Rose clutching her wrist, there was a bloody knife on the floor.

“ROSE! WHAT DID YOU DO?”

“I-I-I… I couldn’t take the pain anymore. It hurts too much!” Danielle and I ran to her side. I quickly grabbed a cloth and threw it under the water and put it on her wrist.

“What pain Rose? What pain?” A tear rolled down her cheek, what was wrong?

“I have a migraine, I can’t feel my hands and my stomach hurts!” She started to ball now and I felt really bad, who knew she hurt this bad?

“Okay, okay. Let’s go sit on the couch.” It was the first thing Danielle had said this whole time, except when she screamed. Danielle and I brought her to the couch and sat her down. I knelt in front of her and slowly unwrapped the cloth. I crinkled my nose; it was done bleeding, but still looked bad. I carefully dabbed it with the wet cloth and she winced every time. What had happened to her? More importantly, why had she done it? There had to be more than she was telling us, but what?

“Please don’t tell Harry, I will.” We both nodded and I finished cleaning up her cut.

~A/N~ What's wrong with Rose? Only I know... For now!

~COMMENT~

~VOTE~

~FAN~

Love ya muffins xx