Chapter 11

~Rose’s P.O.V~

          “Flight to New York now boarding.” That was our flight, I grabbed my suitcase and started walking towards the plane. Harry intertwined our fingers as we walked. We boarded the plane, we sat in coach. Louis and Eleanor were sitting together, Liam and Dianelle, then Zayn. Of course Harry and I were sitting together.  I snuggled with Harry, his body was really warm. He was playing with my hair and I soon fell into a deep sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“Rose! Babe wake up!” somebody was shaking my shoulders and it was getting annoying. I swatted them away and went back to dreaming.

“Mhm… Harry! Stop it.” I heard a chuckle, my eyes automatically shot my eyes open. There stood Harry, he was doubled over in laughter. I felt my face heat up, he heard me talk about him in my sleep.

“Don’t get too amused!” I hit him playfully on the arm and grabbed my bags.   I walked out into the airport and we automatically heard screams.

“RUN!” Everybody ran to the exit, the guards opened to doors and we got into the van. I always hated running from fans, but security would never let us stay when we were at an airport. I climbed into the van and Harry sat next to me, I lay my head on his shoulders as we headed to the hotel.

 (At the hotel)

 I rolled my luggage into the lobby and sat with the girls on the couchs in the lobby while the boys checked in.

"While the boys are at soundcheck, do you guys wanna go shopping?" Dani asked us all.

 "Yes! YAY!" I started jumping around and dancing. I felt arms wrap around me, I looked up and saw Harry. I gave him a quick peck on the lips and grabbed my luggage. All the couples were sharing a room and then Niall and Zayn both shared a room. We got to our room and Harry unlocked the door with the room key.

I went into the bedroom and set down my luggage, then walked back into the living room. I plopped myself onto the couch and turned on the television. The commercial for "Humane Society" came on and my eyes started to water.

"Babe? Are you crying?" Harry came over to me and looked at me with a smile on his face. What was that all about? I pointed to the television and he nodded and sat on the couch next to me. I got up and went into the kitchen for the strawberries I had bought and grabbed a few and put them into a bowl. I went into the living room where Harry was watching some show. I went up and straddled him, he looked surprised, but smiled as I fed him a strawberry. I let him have a bite of the strawberry before I took it from him and nibbled on it. I licked my fingers and put the strawberry down and looked at him. He leaned in and we started kissing. He stood up and I was now pinned against the wall full out snogging with him. He pulled back and started to kiss my neck. He hit my soft spot and I let out a moan, I could feel him smile against my skin.

~A little while later~

“ROSE!!!!!!!”

“What?”

“Cuddle with me?” Harry gave me and innocent look and it was hard not to give in. I pulled up the blanket and snuggled into him, he wrapped his arms around my waist as we stared into the sunset.

(Harry’s P.O.V)

“ROSE!!!!!!!”

“What?”

“Cuddle with me?” I gave her and innocent look, and I pulled up the blanket and snuggled into her. I wrapped my arms around her waist as we stared into the sunset. I was playing with her hair, when I heard low snoring. I looked at Rose, she looked so cute while she was sleeping. I slowly lifted her off of me and picked her up in my arms. She clung to my shirt and snuggled into me. I opened the door and stepped inside quietly closing the door behind me.

“Hmmmm…” Rose stirred in my arms and I totally stopped until she fully went back to sleep. I let out a sigh and carried her to our room. Yes, Rose and I are sharing a room, I love waking up next to her in the morning and when she isn’t there… I don’t feel complete. I set her down, but she wouldn’t let go of me so I lay down with her. She snuggled closer to me and I smiled to myself. How am I so lucky to have somebody like her?

(Rose’s P.O.V)

  “NOOOO!!!!” I woke up with sweat beating down my head.

“Babe? Oh my god are you okay? You’re shaking!” Harry held me and tried to calm me down, but it wasn’t working.

~While Rose was asleep~

I was running, running down a long narrow hallway. It was pitch black and I seemed to keep tripping over something. I kept running, the hallway seemed endless, but I could see a light. I ran as fast as I could towards the light, but it kept getting smaller and smaller as I ran towards it. I heard footsteps behind me, I was afraid to turn around, so I sprinted even faster. All of the sudden I was falling, everything was black and I just kept falling. I looked down, there was something down there. I looked closer and saw they were needles or swords or something at the bottom.

~now~

“Rose? Do you want to talk about it?” I looked up at Harry, I saw concern and worry in his eyes. I told him everything letting out sobs in between.  “Shhh it’s okay Rosie, it’s okay.” He stroked my hair and rocked me back in forth, soon I was fast asleep.

~Harry’s P.O.V~

“NOOOO!!!!” I jumped and turned to Rose, she was sitting up with sweat beating down her forehead and was shaking uncontrollably.

“Babe? Oh my god are you okay? You’re shaking!” I quickly wrapped my arms around her and tried to calm her down, but it wasn’t working.

“Rose? Do you want to talk about it?” I was really worried, she looked up at me tears threating to break loose. She told him everything letting out sobs in between.  “Shhh it’s okay Rosie, it’s okay. I love you."

"I love you too,Harry," I stroked her hair and rocked her back in forth, soon she was fast asleep.

~A/N~ Hope you liked it! Things are getting pretty serious!

~Fan~

~Vote~

~Comment~

Love ya muffins! xx