Chapter six

Matthew 12:35
The good person out of his good treasure brings forth good, and the evil person out of his evil treasure brings forth evil.

Lucy and I are standing on the back of the ship. the Dawn Treader, the ship Ed, Lucy and Eustace had their adventure with. Searching the seven lords – old friends from Caspian his father- so his right to the throne was excepted. On that journey on the other hand, he had met someone. A girl – she looks like a girl- but Lucy told me she is in fact a star. She is Ramandu's daughter, Lilliandil. Ramandu is also a star. But Lucy doesn't know much about him. Caspian told Lucy he liked Lilliandil. So now I am here, standing at the back of the ship. Lucy rushed after me after she told the story. 'Su!' She lays her hand on my own. 'He loves you, we all know it. Before you were brought back here by Aslan, Caspian was asking him to bring his love home'

'How do you know that?' I turn to my younger sister, tears shining in my eyes. How does she know that? 'I know this because; I heard him say it. He was standing in the throne room behind our thrones. And he asked Aslan. He was praying on his knees, begging Aslan to bring you home!' Lucy say with an angry voice. 'Susan you should be happy!'

'I am' I shout. 'But how do I know for sure that he loves me if he liked another girl before me' I look to the sea, the ship moves with the rhythm of the waves. The sun goes down on the horizon. I feel Lucy's eyes on me. 'You don't have to be angry with me or pity. I know I am panicking. But Lu.. he if still likes Lilliandil, why am I here?' silent tears fall from my eyes. Lucy's eyes widen and her arms slip around my waist, hugging me tight. 'Su, when we are home, ask him about it. He shall tell you the truth' She looks up, her blue eyes big and wise. A real queen. 'And if you are down and don't know what to do anymore, pray to Aslan' I nod and kiss the top of her head. 'Thankyou Lu, I am lucky to have a sister like you' Lu smiles and releases me. 'Shall we go to our cabin? The wind is increasing'

I nod. 'Sounds good, tomorrow we arrive in Archenland'

Ω

The next day we arrive in Archenland. We sail upwards the Winding Arrow, a swift river that flows to east through Archenland to the Eastern Ocean. We arrive at the wharf of the capital; Anvard. The king is standing with his court on the bank of the river, welcoming us with flags. 'The stories are true!' He yells when Lucy and I set our first steps on solid floor. The wind plays with our long hair and let our dresses fly up. I wear a dark green dress with flower accents. And Lucy a light blue one with silver accents. The court of the king laughs at his words and he bows. He takes my hand first and kisses it, then he does the same by Lucy. 'Welcome in Archenland, your Majesties' He says in a seductive voice. Lucy gives me a look. 'Thank you king Nain. We have heard much about you' That is absolutely not true.  He laughs a blinding white smile. He looks handsome; dark blond hair and brown eyes. 'I was happy to hear you both agreed to come the ball' He says and offers me and Lucy both his arms, which we take. He gives u a quick tour of the capital and leads us then towards his castle; Anvard.

'These ladies shall take you to your room, your majesties' King Nain says and bows. Lucy and I let him loose. Two young girls lead us to our rooms. 'This room is for you, queen Lucy' one says and opens a door for Lucy. The room is at the beginning of hallway. Lucy looks at me and I nod. We can't complain, we have to be polite; this is our first visit to a foreign country in forever. Then the two girls lead me to the end of the hallway and open a double door. 'This is your room queen Susan' The say in union, what sounds quite scary. The open the doors for me and I gasp. The room is beautiful; golden accents and a pink touch.  'Thank you' I say but the two girl are already gone. My belongings are already here. I turn around in awe and walk towards the double door that lead to the balcony. I can see the river flowing. I walk inside again and see the big bathroom on the left. 'Susan' I jump at his sudden voice. King Nain is sitting on the edge of my bed. His eyes are dark and he looks intensely at me. 'Do not fear. I am here with good intentions'

'Okay, but why are you here in my room? I mean we could have talk in the garden or-' I am lost for words and I step back in fear as he rising from the bed. He gestures with his hands that I have to stay still. 'Queen Susan I have come to warn you!' He sounds serious and I see something in his eyes what makes me believe his words. I take a deep breath and make my way to him. Now we are standing in front of each other, making me a little uncomfortable. 'Queen Susan. You and your kin are famous for defeating the white witch!' I feel the goosebumps forming on my skin, my vision begins to blurry. 'I am here to warn you because my scouts have seen her wandering in the woods around my city. I fear her!' He whispers the last part. I grasp his forearm before I fall on my knees.

I feel myself trembling in fear. But after a deep breath I speak up;' Is this why you invited us king Nain?' My voice sounds angry. He helps me on my feet. 'No, no queen Susan! I-' He becomes silent and looks at a sudden frozen. He has my hand in his steady grip. 'Nain?' My voice trembles. I try to pull my hand loose from his icy grip. The room becomes colder and colder.

No.

Aslan no please!

I duck when I see something flicker from behind and the frozen statue of King Nain crumbles with a loud shattering on the ground. My hand comes free and I fall to the ground. As fast as I can I stand on my feet again, facing her.

Jadis, the so called empress of Narnia.

'Hello daughter of Eve' She sneers. I try to speak, to scream. But I am frozen.

And the worst part is, that she is holding Lucy in a deadly grip.

'Let-my-sister-go!' My words crumble when they come from my lips. 'Tuttut Daughter of Eve. Be still!' She booms. At first she was furious, now she is looking at me with a look of fake kindness. 'Don't be afraid. You shall see your sister soon! One by One I shall have my revenge!' And with that, a cold wind whirls around her and she is disappeared.

She has Lucy.

Aslan please help us!