Chapter Fifteen

2 Timothy 4:7 (ESV)

I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith.

I wake up, feeling more alive than before. Caspian is still lying next to me, his body pressed against mine and his arms hold me close.

Could this moment last forever.

But of course it cannot. My door burst open and Lucy comes rushing in. A smile appears on her face as she sees us lying together. 'Lucy' I warn her. But she giggles and pulls the blankets off my body. 'What in Aslans name are you doing?' I hiss. I hear a groan and two arms pull me against a warm chest. Caspian's laugh rumbles through the room. 'I wanted to wake you' Lucy says a bit annoyed. 'But you had company'

'And that is why you pulled the blankets off me?' I snap at her but she laughs again. I am being crushed by Caspian and his lips are on my neck. 'My love, how do you feel?' He asks me in his hoarse morning voice. 'I am fine' I reply and try to push him off me. 'Luus!' I beg my little sister to help me. Still laughing she tries to pull Caspian off me. I know he is doing this to annoy me but still. I am barley awake. After a couple minutes of pushing, Caspian lets me go and stands up from the bed. 'This was fun' He says and gives Lucy a wink. Again she laughs and nods a yes.

Caspian leaves us and closes the door. 'So, now you are awake, I am here to help you dress up'

'I can do that' I try to stand up, but I wobble on my feet and I try to get a hold on something. But I fail miserably and fall back on my bed. 'No you can't' Lucy states. I groan.

Lucy takes my hand and helps me up on my feet again. Her other supports my back. 'Su. You were dead in Aslans name! Do not think you are feeling well enough to-' She stops mid-sentence and mumbles something. 'What?' I pull myself loose and again I wobble on my feet, but this time I steady myself. 'Do you mean the boys don't let me fight?'

'No, we don't let you fight' Lucy says with a teary voice. 'Su! We thought we had lost you! We can go through that again!' Lucy is now crying.

But..

I turn my back on my sister and walk into my closet. I breathe deep in and try to gather some clothes, but my sight is foggy. Tears stream down my face onto the wooden floor. Soon I fall on my knees on the ground and Lucy is in seconds by my side, comforting me.

'I am sorry Susan' She cries. I ball my fist. 'No' I try to stand up and with a lot of difficulty it works. My energy is fading quickly. But not my faith!

I look into Lucy's eyes, big and with hope. She understands. 'For Aslan' She whispers. I give her a smile. Wordless Lucy helps me dress into my armour. A breast shield, forearm protectors I wear this with a red dress and a black corset and my black boots. My hair is braided and I put on my golden crown.

I shall defeat her.

Lucy is also dressed in her armour and together we walk down the stairs, a lot of soldiers are giving me strange looks. 'They know that you are not supposed to fight' Lucy whispers.

'Than they know now that I will'

We enter the throne room. The boys are standing in front of a large map, disusing with each other. 'Boys' I yell and they look up in wonder. 'Su' Peter stutters. 'Yes, I do know that you all don't want me to fight' Caspian steps forward. 'Yes, Su you are still weak'

' I know I am. But still. Aslan told me we all had trials to face. I have trials to face. But if you all don't let me. How shall I know peace?' I look to Peter, Edmund and Caspian. 'I love you all so much, more than I can possible say and I understand your worry. But I have to be stand side by side with you. She has done things to me, to you, to all of us we never held for possible. We thought she had died by Aslans own teeth. But she lives again so we much defeat her again!' I say loudly so everyone can hear me. The soldiers look up, hope burning in their eyes. Also they have suffered. Ed stand next to me and takes my hand and leads me to the table. 'We love you to Su' is all he says. But I know they let me fight with them.

So the map that lays on the table before me is the same Trumpkin showed me a couple of days ago. The four places are red circled.

'Aslans how, The lantern in the lantern woods, the beavers dam and her own castle' Peter says.

'Why?' asks Lucy.

'We are still trying to figure that out' Edmund groans. I look to the map and the places they circled. 'Four, four!' I beam happily. 'What four?' Caspian asks.

'!300 years ago, we came' And I point out to my brothers and sister. 'We, The kings and queens of the Golden age. Each spot is a place that resembles one of us four' Peter looks at the map again and his eyes grow wide. 'I get it. Look!' He points to the castle. 'Ed your place is the castle, because you were held prisoner there' And then he points to the lantern. 'Lucy this is you. The first time you came in Narnia you saw this lantern' Edmund points to the beaver dam. 'Susan you are the beaver dam, here you learned, we learned about our prophecy and you thought it was nonsense' He grins at the thought. 'Yes, I thought it wasn't normal for beavers to speak' We all laugh. 'So Pete, you are Aslans how' Caspian states. 'Yes he his. Because there was his first victory as a king and a protector of Narnia and his siblings' I say proudly.

'Okay so you are all going to those places' Caspian says a but unsure. 'But what am I going to do?'

'You shall go with Susan and Trumpkin goes with Lucy' Peter orders. We all agree and I look to Caspian. His eyes are full with worry.

After the meeting, Peter en Edmund are going to give the orders to our soldiers and Lucy is going to find Trumpkin. I sit on my throne and Caspian stands next to me. 'Are you afraid Susan?' He says quietly. 'No. Aslan is with me. With us' I say and look to him. He gives me a small smile and moves towards me. His lips linger before my own. 'I love you' He mutters and kisses me.