Chapter thirteen

Romans 12:9 (ESV)

Let love be genuine. Abhor what is evil; hold fast to what is good.

I pull back, breathing heavily. Caspian looks in shock at me. His hands slip from my waist to my shoulders and slides up to my neck and jawline and let his hands rest on my cheeks. His hands feel hard and eelty by the fights he has fought. 'Please do not say I am dreaming' He mutters. His eyes bore into my own and I can't help but smile. I let my right hand lay on top of his own right hand and press my cheek against his hand. 'This is real' I beam. Caspian his eyes grow wider and a large smile appears on his face. His hands guide my face towards his and his lips find mine again.

I feel so much love flow into this kiss. He pulls away and traces my lips with his fingers. 'How? He whispers. I see the tears burning in his eyes. 'After I blacked out again. The memories are back. I remember everything' Again he kisses me. Softer and more gentle this time. I hear cheering and clapping and when we both look up, I see my siblings approaching us. 'We are so happy Su!' Lucy giggles. Pete and Ed are smiling to. 'We have to give a party!' Ed booms happy. Lucy nods happily but I look at Peter and thank goodness, he understands. 'No, this is not the right time for celebrating' Peter states. Caspian nods also. 'But-' Lucy whines. 'Su is back, I mean really back'

'And we are happy about that Lucy, but Jadis is still out there. Probably thinking about a new plan to separate us or kidnap us'

'Or worse' Caspian hisses angry at his thought. We all were thinking it, about what was happened with me. I ignored the boys before, but I know I have to talk about it sooner or later. And I don't know if I ever want to talk about it. The memories are back and I remember everything. I take Caspian's hand in my own and walk back to the castle. The others follow silently.

Susan.

A voice.. it was sweet but also very fake.

Once we are inside, we all go our separate ways. Pete is going to train a bit with Caspian. Lucy is going to the healing wing of the castle and I go with Ed.

'Ed, what is the plan?'

'What we are going to do now, you mean?' Ed asks me. I nod. 'We are going to meet with our Captain of the guard and discuss our battle plan'

'What? Battle plan? Since when do we have a battle plan?'

'Since you and Lucy were taken.. But now you are awake, you can help us' Ed states. 'Oh' I say quietly and follow Edmund into a room.

Susan.

Again the voice, more demanding this time. Someone is calling my name!

Aslan?

'Su?' Edmund stands in the middle of the room, before a big table. 'I am sorry' I say and I feel that I am blushing. I rush into the room and the doors close. To my surprise is Trumpkin here. Our Dear Little Friend, our how we like to call him DLF. 'My queen' He says respectfully and bows. 'I am glad you are with us again!' I walk towards him and hug him. I feel him freeze and Edmund chuckles. But Trumpkin pats me on the shoulder and chuckles also. 'I am happy to' I whisper and I let him go. Edmund has a big smile on his face. 'Shall we begin?' I grin. 'Yes' We sit down at the table. Before us lays the map of Narnia. Trumpkin begins to draw. 'Our scouts have seen the castle here' And draws a circle on the map. 'That is the exact same spot' Edmund says. Trumpkin looks at me. 'From 1300 years ago' Trumpkin nods understanding. 'Okay, and here is the lantern woods and the dam of the Beavers, Aslans How..' Trumpkin circles every familiar spot on the map. When he is done my eyes grow wide. 'Four spots, all from 1300 years ago. And all important for us. Every place has a memory' I trembled. 'You are right Su. But she has spotted by every place' Trumpkin nods. 'Yes, we have only seen her by those places. Only there'

'But why?' Edmund asks, his voice sounds worried. 'We don't know. But I can only think of one thing to do..' Trumpkin spoke. 'We have to ask the great Lion himself for help'

After our meeting, Trumpkin, Edmund and I spoke to the others about Jadis her whereabouts. I am sitting on my bed, thinking. I mean, today I heard a voice, two time calling my name... It scares me. And now my memories are returned... I remember Aslan saying to me he was sorry. And that he failed me. How so?

And that makes me scared.

Susan.. I shriek. No this is not Aslan.

Yes, I am not. I am your mother.

'You are not!' I shout. I jump of my bed and walk around my room, listening. 'Child, you did good. Now it is time to come back to me'

'I am not coming back Jadis!' I yell angry. But I can only hear her voice. At a sudden my balcony doors fly open and a strong wind blows into my room. I steady myself.

Aslan no! Please help me!

I make my way to the hall, but the door fall into its lock. I am stuck.

The wind begins to blow harder and I almost lose my balance.

'Come home child' Jadis called again. I start to scream for help. 'Peter! Caspian! Edmund!' The wind feels like a tornado and things start to fly around. I fall onto the ground and crawl against the wall. I curl up into a ball and wait. I hear the boys screaming my name and they try to break the door. 'Susan!'

'Hold on!'

Come home!

The wind is become colder and snow begins to form. I am lifted up and on that moment the boys come crashing in. I see their shocked faces and I fly out of the balcony door into the air. I know where I am going and so know my siblings.

Aslan please be with me!

Please tell me what you think about what is going to happen next!