What. The.Fuck

So to start I'm just a normal fat girl with a pretty face and im a huge wattpad reader. My name is Annjalee May but i go by Annji( angie).
So I'm laying in my bed at 3:33 In the morning. Oh that's the witching hour by the way, when I feel tired af and my eyes start to close then boom I wake up and I'm driving what looks to be a old ass red truck.
I'm driving around a mountain drop off when I loose control and go off the edge. I scream bloody murder as I go off my only thought was 'fuck'. I'm in the truck trying to get my seat belt off but the motherfuckers stuck. " fuck. Fuck. FUCK!!!! I'M NOT GONNA DIE THIS WAY I SWEAR ON JEFFREE STAR'S LIFE". I finally get the seat belt off when I see a body at the window trying to open the door. I freeze for a sec then take a deep breath and kick the door open a hand grabs mine 'shit Imma pass out' was my last thought before I see darkness.
Time skip
I hear what sounds like guy voices " who is she?" "Why was she driving Bellas truck?" "I don't know man but she is hot af" I hear a few agreements. I open my eyes to see a wood ceiling and a few beams. I sit up to see six pairs of eyes looking at me. " bro... what?" I ask I look down to see myself in black leather pants and a whore red corset and five inch leather boots
   " oh that's what" I look back up at them and I blink.... they look exactly like the wolf boys from twilight. The big one steps up and introduces him self. " hello I'm Sam Uley" I interrupt him " ya and he's quil attera" I point at one... not " and he is Jacob black , he is embery call and the sexy one is Paul" I end pointing at all the boys. Jake steps up looking angry and " how do you know that and why were you driving Bellas truck" I look at him and start laughing. "HAHAHAHAHA your joking right?" I start laughing harder. Paul looks at me "what's so funny those are our names." I stop laughing. I look at him and the other guys they look dead ass serious " wait... your not joking?!?!?" Quil looks at me "no" oh shit I look around to see a wood cabin that looks exactly like the one from the twilight movies.
   " oh no oh no no no no" I stand up and whisper to My self I look at Sam " where am I, what state?" He looks at me funny like I've grown three heads " you are in Washington" " ok wait the fuck up, so I'm on the reservation in Washington state with all the twilight wolf boys?" Jake comes at me and starts growling " how do you know we are wolf's did the Cullens tell you!" I roll my eyes and look jake dead in the eyes not noticing his face change." shut the fuck up Jake and sit the fuck down like a good little puppy " all the guys besides Sam start going oooh and oh snap or she got you good. I look at Sam
"you need to call a council meeting with all the elders" he just looks at me and nods. I look at the boys " oh do I have a story for you"