First Date? Shopping? pt2

After everyone is done eating, me and Sam hop into his truck and start off to Port Angeles. About half an hour in I turn to him "I have a quesastion ?" He looks at me out of the corner of his eye "yes baby?" I take a deep breath and smile. "Will I go into heat with you guys?" He chokes and sputters looking at me. I smirk and raise an eyebrow at him while Cassidy is laughing in the back of my head. "How did you know about that?" I think back about the one book I read. "I read a fanfiction about you guys once." He looks at me again with confusion. "What's a fanfiction?" I look at him and smile. "Its a twist off of your original story." He hums.
We reach Port Angeles and we pull into the mall parking lot. (Idk if Port Angeles has a mall but now they do) I  step out of the truck and walk to Sam. We walk in and its packed. "Where do you want to go first?" I shake my head. "I dont know how about Torrid?"
We are in Torrid and I'm looking at the bras and underwear when I see red and black lace. 'Oooo yessss'

I grab that and walk to the lingerie section looking in the black and red

I grab that and walk to the lingerie section looking in the black and red. I pull out a beautiful piece.

I walk around for a few more minutes picking up clothes that I like in my size I start looking for Sam to check out when I see him cornered but some chick

I walk around for a few more minutes picking up clothes that I like in my size I start looking for Sam to check out when I see him cornered but some chick. 'Kill the bitch' Cassidy says 'oh I will' I say back walking up to the bitch.
"Hey hunny that's my fiance can you back the fuck up" I say when she turned around. She scoffs and walks away I quickly grab her hand and pull her to me. "Be careful who you hit on baby cuz next time you might not walk away alive" I whisper in her ear and let go. She shivers and storms off. 
I turn to Sam " hey sexy you ok." I ask and pull him to me squishing the clothes between us. "That was sexy af baby I think we need to cut this trip short." He says growling. I grin and we check out.
We reach the truck and he puts the bags in the back seat. I walk to my side and start to get in the I'm pushed up against the truck my hands pinned above my head. Sam kisses my neck sucking and biting leaving marks. I moan and let my head rest against the truck.
"That was the hottest thing I have ever seen... mine" he says into my neck I smile. "Kiss me." I whisper out. He slams his lips on mine. All of a sudden I hear a few whistles and cat calls and Sam pulls away. I turn my head and see a few teens walking by. He walks over to his side of the car and gets in.

Hey guys I'm sorry for the short chapter I'm trying to get into online school and get my diploma and get my life going so I'm may not be updating really often I'm also thinking of  un publishing this story thill I finish it so please let me know if I should love you guys be safe