The Papers And Esme

NOT PROOFREAD

When we get home I jump out of the truck and the pack rushes out to me. "Annji baby how was the shopping?" Embry says picking me up and spinning me around. I gasp and start laughing "It was good my love." He sets me down and Jacob pulls me to him. I relax into his arms sniffing him
Cassidy snorts at me 'what he smells good'. I pull back and reach to grab the clothes when a hand reaches and grabs them before me. I turn and see Paul smirking at me "Give me a kiss and you get them back" I sigh. I walk up to him grab the back on his neck and yank me to me. "Be careful what you ask for." I kiss him biting his lip hard enough to bleed and I suck on his tounge and he moans and drops the bags to grab at me. I pull back and doge his hands. I wink and lick the blood off of my lip and grab the bags he dropped. I walk past everyone who is currently frozen. I walk up to my Leah and grab her hand dragging her with me. We get to the bedroom and I start to unpack everything. I pull out the underwear and Leah freezes. I look at her and laugh "What do you think baby?" Her eyes glow "I think you should try it on" I smile and Cassidy winks. "Go get settled in the livingroom we are going to have a fashion show." She shakes her head and heads down stairs. I get in the first set it's a lacy red and black see threw baby doll set. I pull up the thigh highs and start to walk down the stairs before I reach the bottom I flip my hair back and forth a few times. I walk in and everyone freezes. I hear a few growls and gasps. I twirl slowly and cock my hip. "Well my mates what do you think?" I look at seth and see he is bright red. 'Awww my poor baby' I walk over to him and kiss his cheeks "My Seth are you ok you are bright red?" I ask with a smirk. He stutters and steps back. I feel arms wrap around my waist "do you know what this does to us it makes us want to mate you?" Jake whispers in my ear. "Hmmmm I'm hoping someone steps up to the plate soon." I whisper back. I hear a growl and look over at Jared. His eyes are glowing yellow he steps up roughly grabs my arm and throws me over his shoulder taking me up to the guest room. 'Well I asked for it' I say to myself 'yes you did hoe now it's time to show off that body and skill set you have too' Cassidy says with a evil smile. I'm snapped back into reality when I'm thrown on the bed. I look at Jared and he stalks to the side of the bed like a wolf to a bunny. I put my hands above my head waiting for him to do something.
  "I hope you know that no man has made me cum before" I say looking at him. His stiffens up looking at my body "well you haven't had me before" he says with a smirk. He crawls up the bed as I spread my legs open settling between my legs. I wrap my legs around his waist pulling his to me and start grinding on him. I let out a soft gasp when I feel how hard he is and how big he is. I feel my panties get wetter and wetter by the second.
Jared rips my top in half  "Hey I just got that today" say huff out.  He smiles "it was in my way." He leans down and runs the flat of his tounge from the top of my breats to my nipple taking it in his mouth. "Omg" I gasp out arching my back. He hums licking from one breast to the other taking my nipple in his mouth and sucking hard. "Jared please be nice" I moan out, he runs his hand down my body and into my panties. "Oh baby I'll make you feel nice" he groans out. He starts rubbing my clit taking juices from my opening and adding that to the sensation. I buck my hips gasping softly. He switches rubbing my clit with his thumb lightly caressing my opening with his middle finger. "Jared dont tease me" I moan out. He chuckles and I look into his eyes "please" I beg on a breath, he starts to breath heavier. He kisses down my neck till he reaches a place on my collarbone making me moan. He pulls back " I cant wait anymore baby I need to be in you." He growls out he rips the bottoms off of me making me naked. He steps out of the bed taking his shorts off. 'Damn he is hung' I say to myself, he must be around 8-9 inches. 'How is that possible' I ask Cassidy 'bitch his is a werewolf what did you expect?' I'm snapped back into reality when he climbs back on the bed. He crawls in between my legs settling down. He presses against my opening. I look him in the eyes "please Jared I need you" he looks at me his eyes slightly glowing. He thrusts into hard and fast "oh my God jared" I breath. I let my head fall back in ecstasy. He pulls out slowly gently pushing back in. He kisses my neck leaving marks keeping a steady slow pace. My hands find his hair grabbing is roughly. I pull him back so I can look into his eyes "look me in the eyes Jared while we are making love." His eyes start glowing brighter. His pace speeds up, I moan out louder than before. "Jared faster, harder please" I beg closing my eyes Feeling fire explode on my skin. He does what I ask, he picks my legs up making me wrap them higher on his waist. He grabs my hair yanking in back roughly, I gasp and feel myself becoming wetter. "Please let me mark you annji please baby" he growls out begging. He kisses that spot on my collarbone biting and sucking " yes Jared yes." He growls loudly opening his mouth. I feel his canines drag on my skin, he picks up his speed making moan louder that I have before. "Baby I'm close Jared I'm close" I say brokenly. He goes even harder I open my eyes cumming, I feel him bite down. I cry out in pain and pleasure and he bites deeper. All of a sudden I feel the most intense pleasure I have ever felt as I cum again. I close my eyes as out heartbeat synced. I showe him threw our bond how I feel about him and his brothers. I feel tears fall down my eyes. "Annji!!!" He roars out his thrusting stutters. I feel him cum inside me filling me with his seed.
He collapses on top of me. He starts to pull out "dont please dont break the moment." I whisper out. He rolls me on top of him never leaving my body. I rest my head on his chest "I love you Jared so much in such little time." I say my voice braking. He runs his fingers threw my messy sweaty hair. "I love you too annji" I lift myself up looking into his eyes. I see love and honesty in his eyes. I roll off of him laying down next to him.
All of a sudden Jacob comes running in "annji its esme she says the papers are ready."