Major and the Cullens

I'm still in Jaspers arms while Carlisle tries to calm down Jasper. I take a deep breath "Major sir can you calm down I would really like to meet you in a proper way and see your face." I say softly but at the same time strong. He slowly let's me go and takes a step back. I look up at his face and see his eyes are completely black no white or color left. Hes standing ram rod straight his hands behind his back when I speak up "Hello major how are you I'm Annjalee May I go by Annji though it is nice to meet you." I say with a smile and wink trying to lighten the mood. He starts to circle me " Hello mate.." I blink at him" Hold the fuck up!!" He growls at me. " I can't be your mate..." I trail off when I see Carlisle behind Jasper tence up and his eyes flick between black and his normal color. "Oh fuck..." Jasper turns and crouches into a defensive position. "She is my mate" Carlisle says calmly his eyes now like the majors and his posture more relaxed. I slowly back away 'what the fuck am I going to do' I think to myself 'well you could always take your shirt off and go naked' my inner person says in a bored tone. "Go naked what the fuck how is that supposed to help?" I say. Both the Major and Carlisle look at me in surprise. "Did I say that out loud?" I ask not knowing they came to mutual ground on the mate thing. They take a step to me and I take a step back, They take another step and so do I. 'What am I gonna do inner hoe their eyes are still all back?' She just rolls her eyes and files her nails 'my name is Cassidy bitch, stop being a pussy for one and be the woman I know and love and tell them to back the fuck up.' I take a deep breath and stand tall. "Ok boys here is how its gonna go major I want Jasper back it was nice meeting you." I step up and kiss the corner of his mouth and step back. I look at Carlisle "I want Carlisle back...." I trail off " Zeus" "well Zeus it was nice to meet you." I step to Carlisle and reach up to kiss the corner of his mouth when he turn his head and kisses my mouth. 'Damn girl get some' Cassidy says. I deepen the kiss then snap out of it when I hear Jasper clear his throat. I back away like 5 steps and watch how his eyes turn from black to gold. "Well should we go inside?" I ask Jasper and Carlislep, they both put out an arm. 'This is going to be fun' Cassidy says jumping up and down.