Upset Mates

OML 1000 VIEWS thank you guys so much thank you for supporting me and thank you for the ones who have been there from the beginning :* I'm sorry I dropped off the face of the earth I'm trying to get a job and go back to school. im going to make a really long chapter after this one to make up for lost time. im sorry its so short I got new that my heart condtion has gotten worse and I need to have emergency testing. so please pray for me

 I make eye contact with Sam and see his eyes glowing bright yellow. I swallow hard and giggle " Hey Sammy how are you how is your day going?" I ask nervously I hear a growl from behind Sam I shift in bed to look over Sam's shoulder. I see Leah behind him eyes yellow huffing like she is going to phase. 'fuck' I think to myself as I try to stand up to walk over to her. I pull the sheet up and wrap it around my body as I walk up to Sam and push him out of the way to get to Leah. "Baby girl look at me I'm fine and I will be fine" I say as I grab her face.  she looks me in my eyes and they go back to their beautiful brown color. "how can you say that they are good for nothing blood suckers and do forget what thee seer said!!!" she shouts the last part grabbing my arms really hard. "for one you hurting me and second.... well um they maybe.." "spit it out Annji." I hear Jake call out. I take a deep breath "welltwoofthecullensaremymatesaswell" I say all on one breath. Everyone freezes and the whole cabin is so quite that I can hear my own heartbeat.

"They are all dead." I hear Seth call from behind me. I turn too look at him and can basically see the black anime aura surrounding. I let out a big sigh and wobble to him as best as I can with the sheet wrapped around me. " its nothing to be worried about Seth they are my mates which mean they cant hurt me so you should be relived." I say standing in front of him he looks at me and then looks at the door. I turn to see everyone that was standing at the door gone.  "FUCK!!!" I whisper shout. 

I run out of the bedroom down the stairs to the front porch  to see no one. I huff the cup my hands around my mouth " I swear to everyone's ancestors I will never kiss you, talk to you or touch you again if you don't get you asses back here." I scream at the top of my lungs. I hear my voice echo around for about a min which means they heard me so did the Cullen's.  ' well bitch what are you gonna do now?' Cassidy asks me. ' I don't know hopefully that will work' I say. I feel the ground vibrate before I hear then run back. I see them break threw the trees and I shake my head at them "I am so disappointed in you guys." I say with a frown on my face. I turn and walk back into the house and someone grabs my from behind. " we are sorry babygirl you have to remember we have short tempers and we are very possessive" Jared says holding me from behind. I sigh and turn looking at my mates " I understand that and I love it but sometimes you have to think before you do something what if you broke the treaty and started a war?" I say looking them in they eyes "you could have killed so many people and YOU could have been killed." I feel my eyes start to burn. I turn away and walk to the kitchen to start on dinner. I hear sighs follow behind me. I start pulling things out to make Ramen and my eyes start to burn more. the first tear falls and more pour down like rain. I feel someone grab me and pull me into their arms. I let the tears fall silently sobbing "its ok rain drop let it out im sorry." Seth says holding me tighter.