So What Now?

After that whole Fiasco of me imprinting on the whole pack and after Billy left we all went inside to talk. So I'm sitting on the couch in between Leah and Jared when I deside to speak up.
"So what does this mean.... am I going to be with all of you?" Everyone is quite for a few seconds then Seth speakes up. "The imprint means we can be your lover, a protector or a brother whatever you want we can be." I look at him and smile. "How about this, everyone of you takes me on a date and we will see what happens from there." They all smile and agree. 'I need some fake papers so I'm going to have to talk to the cullens' I think to myself frowning.
"What's wrong baby?" Leah asking into my ear. "Nothing it's just I need fake papers for me to go to school and everything else.. " I trail off everyone looks at me. "Where are we gonna get those?" I head Quill ask I look down then look up looking at everyone.
"The Cullens." I say softly. I enjoy the quiet while it lasts. Everyone erupts in yelling and shouting either yelling no or fighting with each other. I slowly sneak out the door while they are acting like children and bolt into the woods trying to find the creek where the treaty line is. About two minutes into running I hear a howl
"Fuck they are coming." I say out loud i start running and finally i find the creek. 'Well fuck that's one hell of a jump.'I say in my head I hear the pack getting closer so I back up about 6 feet and take off running 'Jeffree Star please watch after me' I scream in my head as I jump. I land on the very edge, I look behind me and see the pack all pissed off growling and huffing and pacing. I take a step forward when I feel the ground shift 'fuck' as I try to run forward the ground under me gives out and I start to fall. I scream out and hear the pack howl and whine out when I feel a ice cold hand grab my wrist. I look up and see the one and only Carlisle Cullen standing over me holding me fron falling to my death. He pulls me up with little to no effort. He looks at me almost like he is studying me.
"Now who are you love?" He asks with one eyebrow raise and a smirk. Hmmm he is very attractive... 'no annji stop you have the pack' I mentally smack myself. "Well my name is Annjalee May and I kinda need your help." He just hums and puts his hand out. I hear angry growls and huffs behind me I turn around " I love you guys I'll be back soon and if they try anything I'll scream I promise" I say looking in to Sam's and Jake's eyes. They look at me with love and fear but also acceptance. I turn back around and take the doctor's hand.

     TimeSkip😚😚😘
As we walk I speak up trying to break the silence. "So doctor Cullen I need a favor." I look at him "And what can I do for you miss May" he looks at me with an eyebrow raised. "I need papers" "What type of papers are we talking about?" He asks with a smile. "I need identification papers the whole nine yards." I say with a sigh. He stays silent for about a minute. "And why you a beautiful young lady like you need those types of papers?". I look at to him then I look up to the sky. "I'm what would you say... a ghost I legally dont exist on paper." He stops and looks at me with wide eyes. "You are the first person I have met that has no legal ties to this world." He says. I hum and look away from him and see we are close to the house. "I am very excited to see and meet your family doctor Cullen." I say as calmly as I can while in my head I'm fangirling jumping up and down screaming. We reach the back steps of the Cullen house and jasper walks out the door grabs my hand and yanks me to his chest. 'What the fuck?' I think to myself. "Um hello person I do not know..." I say into jasper's chest. "Jasper what are you doing?!" Doctor Cullen asks in a shocked voice. He just growls out pulling me closer to him so much that it hurts. " Carlisle's thats not Jasper anymore it's the major" I hear a voice say from in the door.

Oh no a cliffhanger I'm sorry I'm kinda out of ideas throw some my way please