Special Chapter 1

WARNING: The following content is R-16. You may read it or not, I’m not forcing you to do so. This is really challenging, maybe because it is my first time writing R-16 scenes and I don’t know if it’ll turn out good or what. Actually, I’m battling with myself if I’ll do it or not, but I ended up writing it anyway. So I suggest you prepare a box of tissue and a bottle of holy water. I clearly warned you fabs.

______________________

JEHAN’S POV

“As you can see, we need to perform Bypass Operation to this patient. If we won’t, his heart will fail. I commend Doctor Corrigan to do it.” I lifted my gaze upon his remarks. I’m pretty sure he’s pertaining to my wife. She’s the only one who can perform Bypass Operation expertly—without any complications.

“My wife is on maternity leave, she can’t perform a surgery for now.” He nods his head and smiled. I rolled my eyes. Above anyone else, he values my wife too. Tristan Kiel, Lara appointed him as the director of Miranda Capitol Medical Hospital.

“I know, that’s why I’m suggesting you to do it.” I shrugged. It’s fine with me. Heart surgeries are not my field, but since she’s into it, I learned a lot. Seems like she had a huge influence on me as well.

Kiel continued to discuss a lot of medical reports to certain doctors and specialist—which I don’t really care of. I must say, work without her is really tiring and boring. As I was about to close my eyes to take a quick nap, my phone started vibrating—causing me stood up, and left outside the meeting room.

“Hey, are you craving for something again?” I shook my head. She’s into weird stuffs and food lately. You know, pregnant woman.

Last time she asked me to go to Korea and buy her a jar of Kimchi. I tried giving her a Kimchi I bought in the mall here in the Philippines, but she refused and went crying all over. What she wanted was a Kimchi from Korea. So I have no choice but to go there. When I finally got home and brought her what she wanted, she threw tantrums saying she don’t like the odour—so I ended up throwing it away.

“Yes, and I’m craving for…” I started praying she won’t let me do hard stuffs again. Like making me dance in front of her wearing a skirt—fuck, remembering that really embarrassed me. That’s the last thing I would do, but she would cry really loud and clear if I won’t do what she wants.

“You…” I laughed. I shook my head and lean my back on the door.

“Why are you laughing?” She asked—little annoyed.

“Nothing,” I answered.

“I’m fucking serious, Jehan. I’m craving for you. I want you.” I swallowed a lump on my throat as I heard her hoarse voice. I run my hands on my hair as I secretly cussed on my mind when I felt my jeans tightens. I cleared my throat, and tried to compose myself.

“I’m in a middle of a meeting. Besides, I’ll be operating on a patient later. I’ll be home af—“ She cut me off.

“Is your patient important, or me?” I scratch my nape. Of course she is important, but it’s a matter of life and death. I can’t just leave the patient behind.

“Of course you are but—“I literally gasped when she started making noise on the other line. Such noises that would awaken your sleeping desires, and temptations. Oh shit!

“I’m warning you, stop it. I won’t give in. I won’t let yo—fuck Lara! Stop!” I closed my eyes and bit my lips, trying to suppress groans from escaping my mouth . I took a deep breath as I heard her moaning my name, literally inviting me to do something I’m not supposed to do in my situation. Can somebody please shut her up.