M8. (Cont. of 7) hermione x bellatrix's son! Reader

Set during the time Hermione was at Malfoy Manor

Bellatrix had taken her sonback after she escaped from Askaban. Y/n had been so happy to have his mother back he completely forgot about Bella's past. Bellatrix, in turn, tried to be a little bit more like a normal mother. It had worked better. Y/n had not heard a thing from Hermione since she said she was going to look for a powerful weapon to help in the fight against Lord Voldemort. Hermione was worried that y/n's parents would try to get him to join the Death Eaters, but y/n had reassured her he wouldn't change sides. He did however take the mark. He was working for Dumbledore and the order as a double agent.

Y/n was sitting in his room, he was trying to decide what suit to wear to the Death Eaters next ball. He was required to attend these events. He eventually decided on a (your favorite colour) suit and black shoes. After changing from that back to casual clothes. In his dark blue jeans and (y/f/c) t-shirt. He heard the heavy footsteps of the child snatchers bringing in more people. Y/n hated the thought that his friends could be among those they brought in. He had made a silent vow to himself that if any of his friends did show up he would help them, no matter what would happen to him.

He was hiding behind a half-wall to see who the new comers were. He saw Scabbior in his tartan trousers and the other child-snatchers. That was when his eyes landed on a figure all to familiar. Hermione. Y/n's breath caught in his throat. Hermione couldn't be here. She was off doing important things to help aid them in the war.

'Oh Y/n. Come here! I want you to see what the cat dragged in.' Bellatrix called, her shrill laugh filling the manor when she finished talking. She was circling Hermione, and Ron like an eagle circles its pray.

'Yes Mother.' Y/n said keeping his voice as level as possible. 'I'll be there in a minute.' As soon as y/n walked into the room Hermione's eyes were on him. They were pleading, screaming out for help. Then they filled with disgust. They had found the Dark Mark on y/n's left forearm. Ron was giving him a look that was very similar, he had always hated y/n. Why? Because Hermione had chosen y/n over him.

'Look Pet. Isn't she cute? She's bound to be fun. I don't know about the red head. He looks like a squealer!' Bellatrix trailed off into her usual insane laughter. 'Come on you two! Get in there. Get!'

Two Days Later

Hermione was sat on the floor of Malfoy manor. Blood was rushing from the cut in her arm. A mix of tears, blood, and sweat coated her beautiful face. She was sat on her knees, blood dripping like a scarlet tear from an eye shaped cut in her forehead. Hermione struggled away from Bellatrix's hold as y/n came through the door. Her eyes screaming HELP, don't let her touch me. She looked repulsed. Bellatrix looked at her son, her smile was a mix of insanity and pride. She was so proud of her little boy. The little mudblood girl seemed so scared of him.

'Stop! Stop mother. Leave her. She is mine.' Y/n's voice came loud and clear. It held none of his usual hesitation, he was sure about what he had said, and he wasn't going to back down at anytime soon.

'Y/n, darling, to what do we owe the surprise? What happened?' Bellatrix said knife held lazily in her hand.

'I said to leave her alone. Give me the knife and leave.' Y/n said cold and calm. The last time anyone had seen him like this was when some Gryffindor was drunk, off his ass, and harassing Hermione. One minute y/n was perfectly calm asking him to stop. The next he was on the floor, out cold. Hermione had had to told y/n back before he could start ripping the boy apart. The next day he had developed a nice black eye and had a large scratch going the length of his cheek. 'Give me the knife and leave. She is mine.'

Something flashed in Bellatrix's eyes. Something no one had ever seen there before. Fear. Bellatrix knew her nightmare blood ran through her sons veins. The same cruel blood ran through y/n's veins. Fear was shining in the mad women's eyes. Bellatrix silently handed the knife over.

Your POV
(A/N I am gonna change the point of view because I can't write in third anymore.)

Once everyone had left the room I ran over to Hermione. The girl just pushed herself further into the corner. She looked so helpless. I just wanted to rap my arms around Hermione, tell her everything was going to be alright. Instead I got down on my knees and tore the gag out of Hermione's mouth. 'I cast a charm I invented on this room. Every noise you make will sound like screams of pain.'

'Get the hell away from me!' Hermione screamed, she had finally pushed herself so far into the corner there was nowhere else to go. 'You are a monster! Stay away from me!' Tears were glistening in her eyes.

'Please don't be like that.' I said raking a hand through my hair. I started to pace the room, a bad habit I had when I got worried or stressed. 'Mione, I'm still the same person. The same guy who asked you to the Yule Ball with roses and chocolates. Please, why can't you see I'm still me.' I threw my head back, flinging the knife in my hand into the floor boards at my feet. Hermione flinched at the sound.

Silence passed so heavy it threatened to shatter whatever thin wall stoped me from throwing things and screaming. 'I-if you really are the same person,' Hermione started eyeing me wearily, 'prove it. Prove it to me in a way only y/n, my y/n, could.' Hermione was using whatever Gryffindor courage she could find.

I dent down and swiftly, without effort, pulled my blade from the floor. In two strides I crossed the room and bent down in front of Hermione. I looked her dead in the eyes. Fear glistened deep in her chocolate orbs. The same fear I saw in my mothers eyes earlier today. 'I'm sorry.' I whispered hardly audible. 'I'm so sorry.' I raised my blade to Hermione's wrists, she had placed them in my lap. She flinched as I brought the blade near her skin but didn't move to pull her hands away. I slit the thin, hard binding with my mothers knife. Once I had removed it I stood up. Striding across the room I put as much distance between myself and Hermione. I raised my hands to my head, still clutching the knife, pressing them both into my temples. What have I done? I scared my mother. I scared the girl I love. She can't stand having me anywhere near... I was pulled from my thoughts as a hand cupped my own. Hermione took my knife and set it on the mantle.

'I don't want you hurting yourself.' Her voice was soft, her eyes level with mine. 'I have a feeling someone will come soon to get me. Cast a knockout spell on me, make it look like I passed out from torture. Then take me back to the dungeon. Come back tonight and request to take me somewhere private for something special. Say you have some new spells or something and want to test them on me.  Come up with some clever reason, I know you will, if you really are the same boy I fell in love with.'

A/N; hey guys I have just started high school so I'm really tired and busy. Updates will be infrequent. Thanks bye.