MAY THE FORTH BE WITH YOU

*/

Warning: Hermione is a bit out of character, also DEAMUS

It was my favourite day of the year, well aside from Halloween, Christmas and my birthday. It way may the 4th, international Star Wars day! I came skipping into the great hall trying to find my best friends and adopted brother. 

"May the fourth be with you!" I yelled at the top of lungs as I popped into the seat next to Ginny and Luna. The girls looked at me funny but Seamus and Dean happily pulled me into their convo debating theories about our favourite movie. 

"Are you coming to our Star Wars marathon later y/n?" Dean asked him and Seamus had been planning this thing for weeks. We had popcorn, all the DVD's, drinks, cookies, and coffee. Lots and lots of coffee. 20 hours of movie watching meant a ton of coffee was gonna be needed. 

"Umm.. y/n what is a Star Wars?" Luna asked me, confusion glazing my girlfriend's eyes. 

"STAR WARS IS THE MOST AMAZING MOVIE SERIES EVER!" Seamus yelled very loudly. Dean had to pull him back down onto the seat, to calm his boyfriend down. Seamus certainly was a little ball of furry, I chuckled at my adopted brother's antics.

"Okay then, I guess you'll just have to show me," Luna said chuckling too, as Dean got Seamus to practice some breathing exercises. "Does he do this often?"

I sigh and shake my head, "Unfortunately, yes. It was horrible when we were younger, I was always better at climbing trees, poor Seamus always slipped, anyway oneday Seamus caught up to me on one of the top branches in our favourite climbing tree. He put his foot in the wrong place and ended up landing on his arm on the floor.  It kinda broke, mum fixed it up fine, but he got so worked up it took an hour for him to fully calm down." I glance over to my brother seeing him happy was good, he wasn't too worked up. 

*later*

Luna and I were standing outside of the Gryffindor common room, with a few of my friends from (your house). Seamus said he would open the door at 12:30 it was already 12:40. "Where the hell is my brother!" I exclaimed, rapping my knuckles against the stony brick wall. "SEAMUS! DEAN! GINNY?! ANYONE!" 

The portrait swung open to reveal a tired looking Hermione. "Oh hey Luna, hey y/n, what are you guys doing here? And whats with the popcorn?" 

"Seamus, Dean, and I are putting on a Star Wars marathon for may the fourth. May the fourth be with you, Hermione!" I said as we all come in. Luna was clinging to my arm, Hermione and I were a 'thing' a while ago, she didn't usually get too jealous. 

"Okay, would you guys mind if I joined?" Hermione asked twirling her hair around her finger. "I love Star Wars."

"Yeah, sure. I'm gonna go find Seamus." I said as Luna and I headed to the boys dorms. "SEAMUS, WHERE HELL ARE YOU?" 

*Halfway through the movies*

"I think I'll just take a quick nap here..." Luna dozed off with her head in my lap. All in all not a bad day..

HELLO EVEYBODY! SORRY THIS IS A BIT SHORT...

hAPPY INTERNATIONAL STAR WARS DAY!!!! HOPE IT WAS AWESOME, AND REMEMBER MAY THE FOURTH BE WITH YOU!