Re!F17 Hermione x Reader

Requested by the lovely: @Azureman136 

Today at 1:49 PM

I would like a Hermione x female reader. The reader is dating Hermione, but she starts acting strange, getting worried Hermione, Harry and Ron go to follow her, only to find out she's been looking after a very dangerous magical creature, (I was thinking either a Dragon, a Basilisk or she is hanging out with Aragog and his children).

Dear diary,

This is so stupid, why am I even writing this. But I suppose, I need to tell someone, I can't tell Ron because well I don't think he'd react well, and I can't tell Harry cause he'd tell Ron. So, here I am, writing a diary. Well, I have a crush, her name is y/n, and she is adorable.

Hermione.

>>>-----------> <----------<<<

Hermione let out a rather dramatic sigh as she closed the blood red cover of the journal she had been given, well, she used the term given very loosely. Really Hermione had woken up on Christmas morning to find the blood red book sitting on the end of her been an emerald green ribbon wrapped around it, there was an inscription in the front cover.

For Hermione,

Love M

She had no clue who "M" was, she wasn't even sure she knew anyone whose name began with M. But there it was, she had not been given much time to think about it before she runs up the stairs to the boys' dorms to wake up her best friends.

Hermione came out of her little daze to notice her thumb rubbing over the inscription. There was something so familiar about it, she had seen the handwriting somewhere before and yet she couldn't quite place it.

>>>-----------> <----------<<< 

Dear diary,

So, I had my charms tutorial with y/n this morning, I had asked if we could meet early, so there I was waiting in the library at 6 because it's Saturday and that is the best time to study. 15 minutes later a very sleepy looking y/n walks in, she was still in her pj's, hair in a messy bun with her wand stuck through it and coffee in her hand. I nearly had a gay-heart attack, she looks so hot with her hair in a bun, and don't even get me started on the tank top. She was so cute half asleep.

Hermione

>>>-----------> <----------<<<

Hermione had awoken at half-past 5 that morning she was so excited for her tutorial with her crush she had barely contained herself, she had an outfit already from the night before, her bag was packed with all the books she would need and some light breakfast in a Tupperware box.  She had gotten to the library with her books in hand, bright eyes even brighter than usual, she settled down in the nook farthest from the door because that was her crushes favourite spot, Hermione had caught her asleep there on more than 1 occasion, every time nearly giving her a heart attack. She pulled out her blood red book, she opened it to the first page, the slightly messy script stared back at her from the page, the black ink had started to fade from her running her fingers over it all the time.

>>>-----------> <----------<<< 

Dear diary,

So, you know how y/n is like the y/h perfect... so I think I fell asleep in the library last night and I think someone found me. now the whole school knows that I mumble y/n's name is my sleep. On no.

A very embarrassed Hermione.

>>>-----------> <----------<<<