M 22. re!Hermione x reader

Requested by @Alienkiller3000

Word count: 2512. Woo, that's lots

I was thinking of a Hermione x male reader lemon. The reader's a Gryffindor, but he's a dark and brooding lonewolf, who prefers to handle things on his own. He's also a master in Taekwondo, and nobody wants to mess with him. Not even Draco, nor Snape. He trains in the Forbidden Forest to calm down, and he has a talent that allows him to create enemies to practice on. He mostly uses clones of himself, but he can use different kinds of creatures if he wants more of a challenge. The most intense training session he's had was when he fought a Hungarian Horntail, and he only came away with a few burns. Little does he know is that Hermione's had her eye on him, and she's the only one who isn't afraid of his darker side.

Plot: The reader has gone into the Forbidden Forest to calm himself after catching Ginny making out with Harry. Unbeknownst to him, Hermione has broken up with Ron who dumped her for Lavender. Luna informs Hermione of where the reader is, but not before warning her that he was far from happy when he left. In fact, she saw his face as he walked through the halls. He was giving off a serious death glare and everybody was fearfully giving him some space. Hermione finds him in the forest, and he's fightin' a pack of werewolves. The battle was fierce, but the reader was victorious, and he didn't even have a scratch on him. She approaches and reveals her feelings for him. Much to her surprise, he feels the same way and they meet up in the Prefects Bathroom at midnight, where the reader learns about what Ron had done. Upon hearing this, the reader reveals what went down between him and Ginny. They decide to share Hermione's room before having sex, now realizing that they truly love each other

song inspiration: Why'd you only call me when you're high by Artic Monkeys

A/N: I don't write smut. Sorry to disappoint but I as a rule of thumb I just don't. Sorry, @Alienkiller3000. I wnt as far as I was comfortable to go, hope you enjoy it either way.

IMPORTANT NOTE: Hermione is 16 (6th year) and the reader is 17 (7th year) in this story. Consent is highly important, both parties need to consent and be over the age of consent.

Anger welled up inside y/n. The Gryffindor boy had mear moments ago ran out of the great hall. Ginny, y/n's up until now girlfriend, was making out with Harry. "Perfect Harry Potter," He spat the name like poison in his mouth and boy did it taste like it. Harry had always been an annoyance to Y/n since the younger boy had started at Hogwarts.

As the boy made his way out of the hall he shot death glares towards anyone who dared approach him, even Luna, the closest thing to being his friend. The people that flooded the passages parted like the Red Sea for Moses. Everyone fearfully averting their eyes and turning them to the floor. No one dared to go near him, no in wanted to mess with y/n, not even Snape or Draco.

Meanwhile (Hermione)

Hermione ran out of the Gryffindor common room, tears streaming down her face. She had just caught Ron and Lavender making out in the girl's shared room on Hermione's desk, I might add. The girl, seeing red, screamed at them. Something about Ronald you absolute pig, if that's how you feel we're done, you can have Lavender. She had turned around. Stamping out of the common room, she was still dressed up for what was meant to be for their 3 month anniversary dinner.