M11 Hermione x reader x Pansy

It was Valentine's day and our anniversary. My girlfriend owled me to say she wanted us to meet at a fancy restaurant in Hogsmeade, apparently, she had something very important to discuss with me. I had all day to get ready for dinner. I got all cleaned up, a nice red sweater Pansy gave me for my birthday

 I got all cleaned up, a nice red sweater Pansy gave me for my birthday

And got ready to meet Hermione at the Three Broomsticks in Hogsmeade. It was Yeah our 1 year anniversary, we had gotten together in 5th year on February 14th. Cheesy I know but it was cute.

When I got there Hermione was fuming. 'What's wrong babe?'

'Don't call me that!' She snapped at me, 'Not after everything you've done!'

'What do you mean? I don't know what you are talking about Mione. Please tell me,' I said slowly backing away a little, 'let me help.'

'Help? All you do is screw things up!' Hermione looked like she was about to have fire pour out of her ears. 'Everything you touch, you break! I know that everyone knows that! I should have known it would end this way!'

'What do you mean?' It hurt, I really liked Hermione, I wanted us to stay together but clearly, she has other plans.

'It's over y/n! We are over!'

Later

Hermione's words echoed through my head all night. Was she right? Did I break everything I touched?

I was curled up in my favourite chair in the y/h common room. It was a faded brown leather armchair, the softness always comforted me. It reminded me of the chair my father would always sit in at home when I was little if I was lucky he would sit me in his lap as he read a bedtime story. The smell of fresh coffee always surrounded his chair. I loved to sit on my chair with a cup of coffee.

I couldn't think of what she meant though.

Pansy's POV (I nearly wrote Bellatrix oops)

It was Valentine's Day, I was sitting, alone, in the Slytherin Common Room. I hated Valentine's Day! It was my best friends anniversary with the girl I hated, don't get me wrong Hermione is a little sea witch who would just end up hurting my sweet y/n. What made it worse was y/n was completely oblivious. He couldn't see that Hermione was just using him. I could do so much more for him.

It was getting late when an owl I knew vet well came and landed on my lap. 'Hello, Jareth.' I greeted y/n's pet snowy owl as he gave me a bite, written in y/n writing;

Hey Pans,

Could you meet me at our spot? I really need to see you. I'll be there at 10 o'clock.

~ y/n

'Strange. I would have thought y/n would still be in Hogsmeade with Hermione.' I stood up checking my watch. It was a lovely silver watch with a black leather strap, y/n bought it for me. I had 30 minutes.