M9 Hermione x reader

It had been four years since you left Hogwarts. I wanted nothing more than to go back, but I never could. I was not welcome there. The black ink permanently sketched on my arm prevented me. I could never go back, I had hurt them so much.

I never thought I would see any of my friends again, in fact sometimes I prayed I wouldn't. I had distanced myself, now I lived with two muggle girls, Elisabeth and Abby, and Abby's son Jensen (4). None of them knew my past.

One day I was babysitting Jensen and we were playing Just Dance on the Xbox the girls got me for my birthday when there came a loud knocking on the door.

"I'll get it!" Jensen yelled happily as I paused the game, we had ordered pizza for dinner and thought it must be the delivery man. "Who are you?" Jensen questioned the person at the door, I saw them as I came into the entrance way to our house.

"Jensen, honey, could you please go to your room?"

"But...."

"No buts young man. Go play with your toys." I said using my best 'dad voice.' He scurried off to his room after that. I turned to the figure standing in the doorway, hands still on my hips looking miffed.

*Hermione's pov*

I couldn't believe I was doing this. I had driven into Holland because apparently, this was where y/n had run off to after the war. How do I know this? Because I asked his brother, Draco.

I took a deep breath in as I got out of my car, Draco and Harry both offered to come with me but I thought it would be best if I came alone. It was a shorter walk then I had thought and I was face to the wood with the door.

This was my final chance to run away but I held my ground and knocked three times on the door. Much to my surprise, it was opened by a little boy, he looked about three or four. Oh god, is this the wrong house, does y/n have a kid? Oh god, this was a mistake, but I can't turn back now. I promised myself I would find her again.

"Who are you?" The little boy spoke up. Confusion glazing his features. I looked past him into the house about to answer but then I saw y/n making his way to the door. Oh god, he looked just as handsome as the last time I saw him.

We were sitting on the sore of the black lake. Y/n in a singlet and shorts laughing as I stole his SnapBack. He reached across to brush my hair behind my ear place a soft kiss on my cheek before whispering three words, 'I'm so sorry.' After that he drew away, getting up and heading back to the castle.

The next time I saw him was at Malfoy Manor. His parents looked so proud of their little death eaters.

I shook my head to clear my thoughts. As the boy who I had fallen in love with asked the small boy standing in the doorway to go to his room. His words echoing in my mind 'No buts young man!' he certainly sounded as if he were this boys dad, maybe I was wrong. Maybe y/n had found a love.

"Well? What are you doing here?" He sounded cold, he allayed sounded cold when he was sad. The boy I knew would crawl into a ball whenever someone raised their voice, he had changed so much.

"I am sorry about everything that happened surrounding the war. I tried to get in contact for ages but you never responded." I sort of stuttered out, he was drawing back but I couldn't let him. For all, I knew this could be my only chance to see him again. "Wait, y/n, I'm sorry. Please, I'm sorry." The door shut slowly before clicking in front of my face. "Please, I don't care what you've done! Y/n, I, I love you!"

I heard the lock slowly un-click. I could see the y/h/c boys face through the crack in the door. His voice was shaking almost like he was choking on tears. "I thought you hated me? I thought you would all hate me, I betrayed you."

"I could never hate you, y/n I have missed you every day since you left. Please just give me a second chance." I said smiling a little. I was surprised when the (Your house) boy flung himself out of the door and into my arms. His vanilla cologne engulfing me in a sense of familiarity. "I just have one question, who was that little boy who answered the door?"

A cute little laugh escaped y/n mouth. "That was Jensen, he's my roommate's son. He calls me uncle y/n. He really is a little cutie, not as cute as you though" he booped my nose when we were at Hogwarts after he did this he would usually kiss me. I don't know what came over me but I lent in and placed a kiss on his lips.

He kissed back, wrapping his arms around my waist pulling me in as I wrapped my arms around his neck. It was the type of kiss that we had back at Hogwarts. Classic and sweet.

"Hermione, why don't you come in? Jensen and I are expecting pizza."

I smiled, he always was a doof. "Yeah. As long as when you are ready we go back, together. Everyone misses you. Draco is depressed he needs someone who went through the same thing. Harry has been trying to help him but Draco needs his sister."

Three weeks later (your pov)

"Hermione, are you sure? What if they don't want to see me again?" I was starting to panic, I hadn't seen my brother in 4 years. What if he didn't forgive me? Okay, y/n. You can do this, he's your brother. "Okay. Let's do this."

Together we go out of my (Your dream car) and walked to the black, wooden door.

"Harry could you get the door!" Yelled the voice on the other side of the door. It was Draco. A few seconds later I see Harry standing in the doorway. He had a four-year-old blue-haired boy clinging to his leg. Do they have a kid? Crap.

"Hi, Harry. How have you been?" I said quietly scared of what he might say, next thing I knew I was being pulled into a bone-crushing hug.

"We missed you so much! Come in, come in." Harry pulled me and Hermione into the house. "Draco, honey, guess who's here?"

My brother came from where ever he was, I am guessing it was the kitchen, wearing a frilly apron and holding a tray of cookies. He dropped the tray but Harry caught it before it hit the ground. "Y/n, Where have you been? I missed you. You are the worst brother ever!"

"But you love me anyway."

later

"It's so good to have the Malfoy's back together again," I say smiling at my brother as he feeds little Teddy with a spoon.

"Yeah, it is. So Hermione, where have you been for these last three months? hmm..." Harry asked leaning across the table to grab the salt.

Hermione's face turned a crimson colour. "Holland, it's in the Netherlands."

"Can you speak Dutch?"

"No. I never learnt I had your brother there."