Chapter 6 (updated)

Nico's  POV

It was just luck that I have lunch with my friends and boyfriend. Half of the freshman and sophomores have lunch with the juniors and seniors and I was in the lucky half. I get my lunch and sit at the lunch table. I sit across from Will. We've decided to keep out relationship on the down low until we know for sure we won't face backlash. At camp, everyone accepts us and we want to be sure here. Will always looks like a ray of sunshine dressed in yellow. Today is no different.

"I hate Victoria, she keeps flirting with Percy. She even had the nerve to invite him to her party," Annabeth rolls her eyes.

"Hey, Annabeth. I have an idea," I smirk.

"We can go to her party and totally embarrass her. Jason, you can frizz her perfect hair. Percy, you can soak her. Piper, you can charmspeak her into doing something embarrassing. Reyna, you can act tough as always, and last but not least, Annabeth, just be yourself," I said with an evil smile on my face. Annabeth is a powerful young woman and can be very intimidating.

I look at Percy to see what he thinks about our evil plan (not really evil I just like to pretend I'm evil). He slams his head on the table and groans. I turn around to see if there is something upsetting Percy because my plan should not get that kind of reaction. That is when I see her. She is a fake blond (not like my Will ~gush~). Her clothes are skimpy and way too pink and those heels. Who wears heels to school? This isn't 2001. I can also see why Annabeth calls her a trailer trash Barbie.

"Hey, Percy. Are you coming to my party?" Victoria says sweetly. She sits on the edge of the table so Percy can get an eye full of cleavage. He adverts his eyes and looks at Annabeth.

"Yeah, we are! And we are bringing friends!" Leo screams. He stands up and slams his hands on the table as he screamed. Quite a sight to see.

Victoria's face is priceless. Her face contorts into a look of disgust. Her plan is failing. I can see her thinking face (which I don't think she does very often).

"Just so what you know what you are missing out on," Victoria says as she leans closer towards Percy's face.

She is on a suicide mission. Leaning ever closer to Percy's lips, she tries to kiss him. Note the try. Annabeth's reflexes are amazing. She jumps out of her seat and straddles Percy. Victoria collides won't Annabeth's curly blond hair ultimately ruining her painted lips. Annabeth's grabs Percy's hand and pulls him towards the hallway. They were both giggling the whole time.

"Let me get this lipstick out of me hair before it stains," Annabeth laughs. There indeed is a spot of red in Annabeth's cascading curls.

Victoria throws her hands down to her side and she stops he foot. Her heel buckles and she falls.

"You can't be doing that in heels," I laugh. Maybe I know from experience, maybe I don't (you'll never know).

Percy's POV

I hate Victoria. Does she not get it? I have a GIRLFRIEND for fucks sake. After tonight, she shouldn't bother me. With Nico's evil plan, and my secret plan. She should be off my back. I can't wait to go home.

Piper charmspeaks the principle into letting us leave early even though we didn't have parental approval. Most of my friends don't even have parental involvement.

Annabeth told me earlier that the gods had gifted us a new house and cars as it would make school easier for is. I was also told that one of the gods would come and pick us up from school as my friends has been dropped off and I ride to school with Paul.

Tonight is Victoria's party. I can't wait to embarrass her.