Chapter 13

Percy's POV

I was mad. One of the gods broke their promise. Hopefully, it wasn't my dad because 1) I don't think he would do that and 2) I don't want Victoria as a sister. It was early on a Saturday morning. I walked through the gateway to camp and went to the Hermes cabin to get Victoria. When I walked in I saw her in this shiny pink dress with matching high heels. She had already curled her hair and was on to her makeup. 

"Victoria, it is time to go. We have a meeting in 10 minutes with the Olympians," I commanded. 

"Just a second I have to curl my eyelashes," she replied. 

"You can curl your eyelashes on the way. Now let's get moving," I yelled. 

She scurried up and dashed after me. We got back to my house and we went up to the top floor. 

"I thought this room was private," she said. 

"It is private for mortals but you aren't a mortal," I replied. 

"What's up here anyway," 

"Combat training room, arena, and elevator to Olympus," 

"Why is there an elevator?"

"Would you just be quiet till we get there," 

I walked up the stairs to the top floor. I heard slight footfalls somewhere behind us. I looked behind to see what was there. Blond curls disappeared behind the corner. I must be dreaming. I kept walking. We got to the elevator. 

"When we get in the elevator hold on tight," I demanded. 

"Ok," she replied. 

When we got in the elevator I pressed the 600 button. 

"Wow, there are 600... AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH," Victoria screamed. 

The elevator rocketed up. I was holding on to the rail and Victoria grabbed on to me. She was holding on so tight I thought that I cracked a rib. 

"Please let go," I yelled over her pathetic screams. 

The elevator stopped. 

"That was terrifying!" she exclaimed.

"Too bad. You will have to take a ride down on the way out," I said smirking. 

We walked up the marble walkway that was lined with trees. I could see the beautiful buildings rising in the distance. I could see new temples and statues rising from the rolling hills. All thanks to the most amazing girlfriend ever, Annabeth. We entered the courts of the gods. I bowed motioning Victoria to do the same. 

"What is this lovely meeting today day about?" my dad asked. 

"Well dad," I started to say. 

"Wait this is your dad! You look just like him," Victoria squealed. 

"As I was saying," I said cutting Victoria off, "Victoria is 16. She has not been claimed even after taking her to camp. So which one of you gods wants to admit to being this girls father?" 

"Fine! It's me," Ares muttered. 

He slumped in his chair. 

"Son, why have you not claimed your daughter. You have broken our promise to Percy," Zeus boomed. 

"If you want to know the truth I am ashamed of her. I met her mom when I was in a war. She was pretty and was brave. She was helping the kids get to safety after some of the bombings. Soon a baby girl came along. I had to leave because you know. I watched her grow up. They went back to the U.S. and she married some rich guy. She became a spoiled child that hated anything that was outside. I thought that if I protected her from monsters and all that good stuff no one would find out about her but then she had to start hitting on Percy which got her found out. That is my story and I am sorry it won't happen again," Ares said. 

Ares then proceeded to leave the throne room. I could see tears forming in Victoria's eyes. She leaned forward and hugged me. 

"Why am I such a failure?" she asked 

Annabeth's POV

I admit it was childish. I followed Percy and Victoria to Olympus. I trusted Percy but I didn't trust Victoria. I walked into the throne room as Ares was leaving. Just to make sure they didn't see me I didn't go in. I looked around the corner and to my horror, I saw Percy hugging Victoria. I let out a cry and ran all the way back to my room. I didn't stop running till I was in the elevator and when I got out I kept running till I got to my room. I collapsed on my bed and started crying. I don't how long I had been crying. Maybe 5 minutes. I heard the door creak open. I looked up and it was Percy. I so didn't want to see him right now. 

"Please leave I don't want to see you after what you've done!" I yelled.

"Wisegirl," He pleaded. 

"Don't wise girl me you know what you did! Know leave!"

"Just hear me out. I was only HUGGING Victoria and the only reason I was HUGGING her was that she was upset," 

Percy came and set down on my bed. He took me in his arms and kissed my forehead. He told me everything that had happened. 

"You know that I would never leave you. You mean so much to me," he said. 

I cut him off with a kiss. He kissed me back more passionately. That's when Leo walked in. 

"Guys! If you want to make out in your room at least close the door!" he exclaimed. 

"Percy, why didn't you close the door when you came in?" I asked. 

"I didn't close the door because I didn't expect to be attacked by a nice pair of lips belonging to a girl named Annabeth," I said defensively. 

Percy then attacked me with his lips. 

"Guys, I'm just going to step out I like I didn't see anything and CLOSE the door on the way out. Is that ok?" Leo asked. 

I threw a pillow at Leo to get him out faster. I looked at Percy and kissed him.

Is that who you thought her godly parent would be? Thx to WinterPeppermint12 for the great idea for this chapter.