Chapter 15

Percy's POV

The first day back after dropping Victoria of at CHB was heavenly. We decided that we would take our new cars for a spin. My car was amazing. Surprisingly there were 10 parking spots available right next to each other. Sweet! So we parked next to each other. Since Victoria was not there to bother me We went to the gym early. We went ahead and changed before anyone got there. 

We sat in the bleachers hanging out when this jock Dylon came up to Annabeth. 

"Hey beautiful, want to go out sometime?" Dylon asked. 

"Dylon, first I say no and second I have a boyfriend," Annabeth said sternly. 

"Why don't you dump that loser and date me I am way better," Dylon said sternly. 

"If you don't leave in the next 10 seconds you will regret it," I fumed. 

"Are you going to beat me up," Dylon mocked. 

"No, but Annabeth will," I said smugly. 

"A girl can't beat me up," He laughed. 

"3...2...1...," she counted down, "too late." 

Annabeth punched him in the face, knocked him down on his knees, then judo flipped him. 

"Next time, DO NOT COME NEAR ME!" she yelled. 

I think he whimpered but I don't know because he ran off shortly afterward. 

Coach Hedge blew his whistle to start class. 

"Today we will be sword fighting," he yelled,"Percy, Annabeth, Leo, Jason, Piper, Reyna, Thalia, Frank, Hazel, and Calypso since y'all are my top students I will let you demonstrate. Do you know how to sword fight?" 

"Is that even a question?" Thalia said smugly. 

We paired up. I went with Annabeth, Jason went with Piper, Leo went with Calypso, Frank went with Hazel, and Thalia and Reyna went together. It took the whole class period for me to finally beat Annabeth. Everyone one else took just as long but we went longer. We were dismissed to the locker rooms to change. When we got out the bell rang. We all walked to Greek. 

Annabeth's POV  

Greek was easy. We had to do projects on Greek gods. We had to work individually, pick a god or goddess, and write a report. We would get extra credit if it was all done in Greek. I, of course, picked Athena, Percy picked Posiden, Jason picked Zeus, Piper picked Aphrodite, Frank and Reyna picked Ares because that was the closest to their Roman parent, Hazel picked Hades, Thalia picked Artemis, Leo picked Hephaestus, and with some persuasion, Calypso was able to pick Atlas even though she hated her father. 

We worked the whole class period on our projects and then we went to English. Our English Teacher is Percy's step father. 

Jason's POV 

We got into English. On the board, Mr. Blofis had written 'get your books from the front of the class before class starts'. We walked up the front of the class. There were two stacks of books one in English and one in Greek. We choose the ones in Greek. I read the title 'The Odessey'. I looked at Calypso and smiled. I heard enough about this book to know she was in it. 

"Don't worry, most of it isn't true. It's mostly dramatized. Just ask Percy or Leo," Calypso said without me even having to ask. 

"Ok, everybody! Settle down and get with a partner to read. I don't want to hear anything not related to the book. Do you hear me," Mr. Blofis said. 

We sat down and partnered up with our usual partners. We didn't get very far because we would just start talking in Greek and no one would know that we weren't talking about the book.