Chapter 19

Reyna's POV

So you know today started normally and then we got to school. We walked to our lockers and saw this kid being bullied. It made mad as well as Percy. He started to say something but the new girl cut him off. She assumed that he was single and invited yourself to our house tonight which I could tell made Percy mad because he was talking to himself in Greek. We walked to gym.

When we got to gym Will and Clarisse were there with Coach. They explained that we would be learning to fight with a sword and a spear.

"We will each pick one person to spar with," Will asked.

All the girls were blushing and waving for Will to pick them. I was laughing to my self because I knew what they didn't, Will was gay.

"I pick Nico," Will stated.

"I pick Prissy," Clarisse snickered.

The girls were mouthing and saying things like 'he has a girlfriend' 'there's no way that he will go out with you'

Will and Nico spared for about a minute and then Nico disarmed Will.

"We all know that you can't sword fight. You can only shoot a bow. A Cupid's bow,"
Nico snickered but was cut off with a kiss.

Nico blushes tomato red. Percy and the other demigods were laughing hysterically. The girls just stood there with there mouths open.

"No PDA!" Leo shrieked.

I laughed at that which made Leo smile and Nico blush. Clarisse again called Prissy up and reluctantly he came. They both grabbed spears and started sparing within seconds Percy was on the ground. Clarisse has her foot on his chest and her Spear at his throat.

"You can beat me at sword fighting but not spear fighting for I am the champion," she said.

"Fine, then we can sword fight!" Percy exclaimed.

He grabbed a sword and started dueling sword against spear. They were fighting like demons. Blocking move after move. Suddenly Percy was behind Clarisse with his blade to he throat.

"You don't always win," he said mockingly.

Coach announced that we would partner up and sword fight today and spear fight. Percy was headed over to Annabeth and then the new girl came and took Percy.

Percy's POV

I was heading over to Annabeth when the new girl we meet in the hallway showed up and grabbed me by the hand and dragged me over.  She has just walked in so she didn't see me fighting with Clarisse.

"You're going to fight me and I am going to win because I win everything and obviously no one knows how to sword fight because that is such a stupid sport or would you even call it a sport," she rambled on. 

"Actually I know how to sword fight," I said.

"No you don't your just saying that to impress me," she said.

I grabbed my sword and disarmed her in one move. This was so easy. I then went over to Annabeth and started dueling her. We fought for a good fifteen minutes before Annabeth disarmed me.

"Nice fight seaweed brain," she said only loud enough so I could hear her.

Before we could do anything Coach blew the whistle for class to be over. We walked over to the locker rooms. We changed into our school clothes and went to Greek.

During Greek, we talked about the new girl. We eventually found out that her name was Amanda. I also explained my suspicions that the new boy was a demigod. I might take him to camp next weekend. I think his name was Cooper but I am not sure.

I was not glad about tonight because Amanda said that she would come to our house which I didn't want to happen. She didn't give me enough time to tell her I had a girlfriend and that I wasn't interested. This was going to be a long day.

Annabeth's POV

To say that I was mad was an understatement. I was furious. This girl Amanda was a no good stuck up girl who thought that she could get anything because of who her parents were but her parents were nothing compared to our parents because our parents are gods for crying out loud. She thought she could have Percy, well she was wrong. Percy wasn't going to fall for him. Not today not ever.

I had a perfect plan. I was going to make out with Percy while wearing lipstick so he would have lipstick on his face. This girl would come and he would answer the door and she would see this and be furious. I hope this would be enough to get her away from him. Well, only 1 more class period till we can go home.

Sorry for the shorter chapters but I am writing on a bus with 40 something kids. I have been on the bus since 12 and it is currently 7:30 and there are still like 3 hours left. The good thing is that we are going, Disney!!!! Yahhhh!!!