Chapter 7 (updated)

Thalia's POV

We were waiting in front of the school for one of the gods to whisk us away to some random location where we would be housed. I'm hoping for Zeus or Lady Artemis for obvious reasons but I can't wish for that much can I? A red car appears out of thin air and the obnoxious blond music god along with it. I roll my eyes.

"Any of these pretty ladies want a ride to their new house?" Apollo asks as he took his Ray Bans off. His newly uncovered eyes wink as he flashes a blinding smile.

"I would rather walk, but I have no idea where I am to be walking so sure, I'll take the ride. The guys will also need a ride, not just the pretty ladies," I respond flatly. We all crawl into the newly formed bus. I sit in the back. As far away from Apollo as possible.

Standing in front of us is a full school replication of the Peles Castle in Romania (I learned that from Annabeth). Varying from 2 to 4 floors the white stone gleams in the sunlight. Turrets and towers rise into my fathers domain. Gardens and stone walk ways with arches circle the castle. Statues of the Greek and Roman pantheon have been added to the gardens. The intricate wood work around the top floors and towers is amazing. Gods really can do anything. If the outside looks like this, then the inside will be just as amazing.

I was right. The inside is just as amazing. Chandeliers hang from the ornate ceilings and a hard wood staircase leads up with a scarlet carpet with gold accents. Statues gods and goddess sit on pedestales. Amide the antiques and ancient decorations was a touch or modern aimed at growing teens. On the wall was mounted an 80-inch flat screen tv and an x-box. The kitchen is god sized and there is even an oven, but I think it is just for show because none of us knew how to cook. The cupboards have stacks of plates and cups from camp. So we don't have a need to cook and the pantry is already stocked with food.

Another modern touch is the back wall which is made entirely of glass. The glass wall made it easy to view the backyard. There is a huge pool with river rocks lining it, a slide, and a fountain. There were more gardens with arches of vines covering stone benches. On the back of the property there is a pond lined with weeping willows. Tropical birds are flying amping the trees so I assume the climate is controlled in our little bubble. There are two gateways one to Camp Half-Blood and one to Camp Jupiter.

The second floor is bedrooms. Two hallways branched off of the main room. The main room is like a sitting area in between the boys hall and the girls hall. One hallway has six bedrooms with the girls names on them and the other hallway has another six doors with the boys names. The third floor was a girl cave through one door and a man cave through the other door. These most definitely have a modern take. We didn't stop to look as we kept going up. On the fourth floor, there was a movie theater and a game room (still modern touch), and on the fifth floor, there is a training room and an elevator. As we enter the elevator, there is only one number. 600. Olympus.

The last thing that we have not seen was the garage. There is an array of top of the line sports cars and motorcycles.

~~
The main floor and the second floor kept many of the original styles while the floors past that as more modern. The fifth floor is hidden from view by the mist.