Chapter 3

Y/n's pov 

Last night was the best I went out to eat with my team, everyone is nice well except Neji he's kinda mean but I think he just acts like that because he doesn't know how to deal with people or he thinks if he tells himself he's the best then he will be the best. Anyway I just got up after a amazing night with my team and I got in the shower. When I got out I heard voices not the normal ones inside my head 'A/n~I will explain the voices eventually but until then just know it's actual living things talking to you you're not just crazy.'  They were coming from my living room. I get dressed In my awesome ninja clothes and go to the living room and hide behind a wall listening. "Who are you and why are you in Y/n's Apartment?" that sounds like Neji?!?!?!? "I could ask you the same thing." said the other voice that's shino What are they doing here?? I turn the corner "What are you guys doing here??????" I question the two boys "I came to talk to you." Shino said  "Guy wanted me to come get you for morning training." was Neji's answer I sigh as the continue to glare at each other 'what are they doing' " Neji I'll meet up with you guys in a little bit. Tell Guy I have something to deal with." I said while looking at shino for the last part Neji nods and glares at shino one last time before walking out the front door. " What did you want to talk about shino." I said and he sits on the couch meaning this might take a while so I sit on the floor right in front of him so I could look him in the eye or I guess glasses but it means the same thing. "who is he?" shino questions I look at him in surprise 'why is he asking that?' I thought but I answered this "He's just a person on my team I barely know him." Shino then takes off his glasses to look me in the eyes. "I see." was all he said then he put his glasses back on and left me alone sitting on the floor thinking about what just happened. 'why did he care so much about who Neji was?' 'maybe he likes you back' said a male voice inside my head 'or maybe he just wants to kill you and he wanted to make sure that Neji guy isn't  a problem.' 'don't listen to her you've known Shino for as long as you've lived in the leaf village'  They argue back and forth and it gives me a head ache "ENOUGH!!" I yell out loud and I stood up " I'm not going to put up with you to fighting again do you remember what happened last time." I scolded them 'Yeah we do.' they both say in shame "now I have to go practice with my team and I'd appreciate it if you guys would shut up!" I said and left  my house to meet up with my team. As I approach my team I see Lee doing push-ups and Tenten and Neji sparing. I walk up to Guy "hey Guy sensei." I greeted him and he looks at me seriously "good Y/n your here I wanted to talk to you." He said and everyone stopped to look at him "I was recently told that you are not completely human." he said "By who?" I asked him "My friend Kakashi. He said to be careful around you." I sigh knowing what he was talking about "I'm human. He's over exaggerating, how do I put this, I don't have the same ablatives that most humans have." I answered and sat down "If you want I can tell you how I got the power I have and exactly how I got it." I said and they all sat in front of me nodding for me to continue and tell them my story......