Chapter 10

Y/n p0v
I woke up my eyes hurt because it's been so long since I've slept and my body wanted to rest more but I knew I couldn't go back to sleep. I get out of the hospital bed I was in and walked around the room when the door opened it was Shino "what's up." I said and he pushed me to my bed "you need to rest your hurt pretty bad." He said and Neji came in the room too "What did you do to get this hurt anyway?" Shino asked "I looked at the bandaged Neji then looked at Shino "I was training too hard again you know me I get carried away sometimes." I said scratching the back of my neck "I guess that's true I remember you almost drowning once under a waterfall." He said "HEY I didn't almost drown I was working on chakra control." I said "underwater?" He asked "for your information it's effective that way i can use Jutsu with out hand signs or saying it out loud soo." I stuck my tongue it at him. He laughs a little and Neji coughs wanting to be noticed I sigh "Shino you should probably leave now I'll talk to you later." I said he nods finally noticing Neji's existence and he leaves "What's up Neji?" I ask he glares at me "Why does the Hokage let you fight you should be locked up." He said "I was." I said looking away from him "at one point of my life I was locked up in the dark never seeing sunlight and barely eating wishing I was dead." I said "how long ago was that?" He asked I looked him dead in the eye "I was 5 so a while ago but don't think I don't remember what it's like to not eat because you're hoping you'll die. What it's like to feared. To not be touched by others and to not see the sun for a long period of time." I glared at Neji "do you have any idea what it's like to be caged?" I asked him he nods yes "no I mean really being caged not your family's dumb sealing Jutsu I mean your everything chained to the wall of ceiling and you in the dark never seeing the light?"he doesn't say anything I reach and touched his face and he collapsed as he's under I show him my memories he gets too see it and feel it in my POV when he comes too he starts crying and asking what I did to him I just got out of my bed and walked out of the room the nurses saw me leaving and just wave me bye they don't really care about my health because they know what I am and they know that I don't need treatment. As I walked out I ran into Hinata "hey." I said she waves "y-y/n c-can you train m-me so I can be stronger like you?" She askes "uh sure but why me?" I ask "because y-your really strong and you t-train to the point of injuring yourself which means your training really hard." She said I smile "ok but if I train you you can't tell anyone ok?" I said  she nodded I smile ok when do you want to start?" I ask her "now." She said with a somewhat determined and scared look on her face I nod and start walking to my special training spot that only Shino and I know about. I'm the only one who used it but that's about to change .