Chapter 5 (back story pt.2)

Y/n's pov

I return home at night that's day one with my new wolf pups. My parents were happy to see me after not seeing me for five days but my mother wasn't too happy with what I brought home, she told me I had to send one of them away that I have been  cursed and asked how long I've had them. "One mommy those are just stories they're not real. Two I'm not kicking one out they're family now, and three I just got them this morning." I told my mother she was worried and couldn't bare the idea for the cursed pair of wolfs. My father though was so proud of me and telling my mom that she's over reacting, I must be a special person to be able to obtain both the legendary kinds of wolves. I smile as my dad defends me my mom finally after a hour of fighting with my dad gave in. everyone went to bed early that night I went to my room with my new friends and they laid on my bed with me and my dad came in to tuck me in. "look at you, you're all grown up now with your beautiful wolves and now there's no beating you in the run of being head of the family." he said I smile and nod. "we're going to celebrate tomorrow we're inviting the rest of the clan over so you can show off your new pets." he said I frowned at the last part "dad they're not pets they're my new friends." i said and he just laughs and pats my head "what a funny imagination I'll see you in the morning sweetie good night." he said "good night." I replied and I went to bed.

I woke up early in the morning and went out with the pups to start training. "ok guys lets start simple ok, we'll work on chakra control." I said and sit on the ground and they sat in front of me "ok close your eyes." I said and they listen to my surprise "ok no feel the flow of chakra in your body now imagine it pouring out of your body but still on you. if you do it right then when you open your eyes you'll see a blue aura around your body." I said and right away Duke could do it but it disappeared when he opened his eyes, Midnight though got it her first try she was still glowing blue when she opened her eyes Duke got upset and bounced in Midnight and they started wrestling . I told them to stop but they kept fighting I finally pulled them apart and sat them back down. they looked down in shame and had their tails between their legs saying they were sorry and I showed then how to do it and what it looked like. They tried a second time and Duke got it "Good job guys ok part two hold the chakra like that for as long as you can this will help strengthen your chakra and help you build more." 

We worked on holding our chakra all afternoon and then my dad came to get me for the party they through for me and my pups and that night we ate a lot and had a lot of fun. then we went to bed that's day two 

I  woke up in the morning and thought 'today is day three with Midnight and Duke so if you don't die today then I'm destine to be the best.' I smile at the thought  and get out of my bed and look out the window 'it looks like a nice day' I thought but I was so wrong. That day began like the last I went to train with my wolves and in the afternoon my dad came to get us only when were returned home the village was under attack. There were two parent beasts stomping on my village. If you don't know what a parent beast is it's the parents of the tailed beast but instead of there only being 10 there are 20 of them and they're 10 times stronger than a tailed beast and if they were sealed inside a human that human would die because their body couldn't take the immense power. the two beast attacking our village were the two strongest the one tailed tiger and the three tailed wolf they were both albino with crimson eyes that looked like they were made from the blood of their victims. 

The village fought the best they could I look down to my two new friends asking them if they new what to do and Midnight nods "I know how to seal the beast into your body." she said 'maybe I was supposed to die today.' I thought to myself I sigh and nod "yeah that sounds like it's necessary let's do this." I said and the wolves look at me confused "you know you could die right?" Duke said I nod and midnight adds "your 5 do you even know what dying is?" she asked I acted offended but I know not many 5 year olds knew what it was. "Yeah it mean you don't live anymore and no one can see you you don't get to be with you family." I said "your mature for a 5 year old." midnight said and I just say"Hurry up and seal the beast in me before I chicken out and change my mind." Midnight nods and runs between the two beasts and I she then glows a blue aura around her and her eyes glowed white and everyone stopped and stared at her even the beasts then there was a bright light and when it faded the beast were gone everyone cheered and then I felt it my body felt like it was melting I fell to my knees . I screamed in pain as my body features change my hair turns white and half of it had tiger strips on it, my eyes felt like they were being burned out with lava I cried my it only hurt worse my e/c eyes turned into a blood red color and my teeth sharpened into fangs and my finger nails grew and sharpened into claws and the ears on the side of my head burned off and I grew a tiger ear on the top of my head on the side where my hair was striped and on the other side of pure white hair had a wolf ear. I then collapse to the ground motionless.

To be continued.....