Chapter 6 (back story pt.3)

y/n's pov

I woke up in the middle of the night in pain I try to sit up but I couldn't move I look to my side to see to see Midnight and Duke siting there "hey guys." I said  "I can't believe it." said Midnight. "what that I'm alive?" I stated I mean I can barely believe I'm Alive the only thing that proves to me I'm alive is the Pain in my motionless body. "Yeah I mean people die from just one parent beast inside their body, you have two and your not dead how does that work?" she said I smile a little and managed to shrug a little "I don't know." just then my dad walked in and sat in front of me  and put his hand on my head I close my eyes in pain "Once again you amaze me, I'm proud of you." he said smiling at me I slightly smile back "You are truly a strong girl, Now get up lets walk through the village and show everyone you're all right." he said " I can't move."I tell him he then frowns at me 'he's just using you to make himself look good.' said a voice inside my head it was a girl voice 'w-what?' I question it 'he doesn't love you he just uses you,' it said to me 'you should kill him.' this scared me. I then hear a second voice it's a male 'shut up leave the poor girl alone she can't even move' this voice was male they bickered a little and I got a massive headache and they stopped. 

After a few hours I was finally able to move. I sat up even though it hurt and looked out side it was night. my pups weren't in the room then I heard the voices again 'no one loves you, you should kill everyone.' said the girl 'no she shouldn't' said the guy 'you were all for killing the village before.' said the girl 'that was before you got us trapped inside this little girl. you already ruined our lives leave hers alone' he said getting angry 'I got us trapped in here it was a stupid wolf that did this to us.' countered the girl 'oh so now wolfs are stupid' the fight went on for several minutes and I got a headache from it, but then I felt it they were physically fighting inside me It hurt worse then when they first were sealed inside me, I completely blacked out.

When I came too I was chasing someone but I couldn't stop myself, I couldn't stop myself. I saw everything around me as I ran. the sky was a orangeish black color and the village I loved was on fire. Then I noticed something else the person I was chasing was my mom she was running as fast and she could but I caught her and slammed her into a metal wall then I saw it my reflection. It looked nothing like me or what I looked like when I was cursed with the two beasts inside me. My hair was now black and half of it had silver tiger strips I still had my wolf and tiger ear just with black fur now, my fangs were longer and sharper so were my claws. but what stood out me me was my eyes the part that was once white was black and the rest of my eye was red there was no pupil.

 I look back at my mom "monster." was all she could muster, her face showed pure terror and I swung my arm leaving three gashes on her face and she lets a blood curtailing scream. I start to open my mouth and lean towards my moms neck and when i reach it I bite down as hard as I could and pulled away not letting go ripping out her throat. I cried and looked back into the reflection there was blood dripping from my mouth and then I looked at the tears running down my face they were mad of blood. I was crying blood, just then I felt ropes rap around my wrists arms and legs I struggle to get out and I let out a roar. I finally gained control of my body and I gave into the forces trying to take me down. the brought me to a cave cell and chain my wrists and ankles those chains attached to the floor then they get another chain from the wall and chain my neck they left the cell locking the door and once they left I turned back into my new silver haired self and sat alone in the dark and the voices came back and fought again killing my head and I finally understood the old stories I didn't physically die but I definitely died on the inside that day.

                   ~Time skip~

It's been two weeks since I've been locked up and I've been sitting in the dark the whole time. Then the door opened and the light was blinding, a figure walked in they were pretty tall and had spiky hair he somewhat shuts the door but he leaves it somewhat cracked so there's some light in the room so we could see each other this guy was obviously a adult  he also had silver hair and dark eyes he wore a mask over his mouth and his leaf ninja head band covered one of his eyes. "Hi." he said with one hand in the air kind of waving and a closed eye smile? I couldn't really tell because of the mask on his face. "Hi" I whisper back "My name is Kakashi It's nice to meet you Y/n" he said I nod in response the conversation wasn't much he would ask yes or no questions because I refused to talk. This Kakashi guy visited a lot, I eventually warmed up to him and talked a little.

After three weeks of this guy visiting he eventually asked a big question "Do you want to come to live in the leaf village with me?" my eyes widen at this 'you could kill them to' said the girl voice I lower my head I must have obviously looked upset because Kakashi then added "you don't have to worry about Loosing control, the time I've been here I made a special necklace with a seal on it to contain the beasts in you." he said and pulled out the necklace 'don't trust him!!' yelled the girl in desperation and she takes control struggling to brake the chains and Kakashi runs up before the chains could brake and put the necklace on me and I gain control again and my body turned back to it's original form. my h/c hair came back my ears were back to normal and I didn't have fangs and claws anymore. It was a miracle "there's one catch." Kakashi said "the seal doesn't work when your asleep." he said I nod in understanding and he takes of my bonds and we walk out the cave .

The village was surprised at my appearance and I didn't see any of my family "d-did I kill my whole clan?" I ask thinking back to what I did to my mother a tear ran down my face. Kakashi looked at me the looked away unable to look at me when he responded "yes they're all dead." he said and the rest of our trip was silent.

We were walking through the sand village to get to the leaf village. As we walked through the sand we ran into a guy with red hair and he was wearing a black cloak with a red cloud on it. he attacked us a/n ~I'm not good with fight sense so imagine the fight I'm skipping to the end.         The red haired man and knocked Kakashi out cold and had his puppet strings around my neck and with one small movement he cut my throat. he didn't kill  me though. I blacked out and when I woke up I was on the ground and the red haired man was gone. the sand village still anticked so what happened? all I know it I'm in serious pain and my i was covered in blood I look over to Kakashi and his eyes were wide open and scared. 'I must have gone demon.' i thought and a bunch of sand ninja come over to see what was going on and they treated our injuries. they couldn't completely heal my throat they wrapped it with bandage and told me "You won't be able to talk for a while your vocal cords were cut but they will be back to normal in five months just drink this." they handed me a large bag of tea leafs that I'm guessing is supposed to last me five months.    

To be continued...