Chapter 8 (back story pt. 5)

a/n~ I was listening to the song above while writing this chapter.

Y/n's pov

I was woken up by a dog with a ninja head band. 'Why is there a dog here?' i ask myself "hey y/n it's time to get up or you'll be late for school, Kakashi told me to wake you because he knew he wouldn't do it on time." the dog said I nod and get out of bed "also there's a set of clothes over there on the night stand and there's also a notebook with a pencil so you can communicate with people." he said then poofed away I looked at the clothes it was a red ninja dress and black leggings I smile slightly 'I'm not wearing that.' i thought and put in the legging leaving the dress I then grabbed a hoodie from Kakashi's closet and took scissor cutting it into a crop hoodie so it didn't look too big on me I also wanted to show off a little on my first day I want to be cool even though there was white bandaging around my neck. 

A/n~ picture of the crop hoodie above 

~time skip~ 

 Y/n's pov 

I finally made it to the school notebook in hand along with my pencil and I was looking flawless for a 5 and a half year old. I walked to the room I was told to go to and knocked won the door "come in." I heard and I walked in to see a tall guy with brown hair in a pineapple hair style and a big scare on his nose. "you most be the new student I was told about. It's nice to meet you. my name is Iruka but you will call me Iruka sensei or just sensei"  he said I nod in response he kinda just looked at me not knowing what to really do next then a blonde kid spoke up "HEY  YOU TELL PEOPLE YOU NAME WHEN THEY INTRODUCE THEMSELVES. IT'S ONLY POLITE!" he was obviously mad at me I open my note book and wrote in it and showed it to the blonde kid and smile a little.

"I Can't talk my throat was injured while I was coming to the leaf village. my name is y/n what's your name" it said and he smiles "my name is Naruto Uzumaki and I'm going to be the fifth Hokage." he introduced himself  "it's nice to meet you y/n." he said I smile at him and then Iruka spoke "Is there any questions for y/n?" he asked the class and hands shot up. I of course pointed at the brown haired kid with red fangs under his eyes and the cutest puppy ever. "Do you want to be my friend?" he asked I smile and nod my head. honestly I only want to play with his dog it's so cute. I then point to a boy with jet black hair and duck butt hair style "do you want to be my friend too." the boy smiled A/n this is before the Uchiha massacre 

 I smile back at him and nod he seems nice "Ok one more question." said Iruka I look around the room one last time and see a girl with dark hair and gray eyes she kinda looked blind but she wasn't I point at her "why did you move to the leaf village?" I looked at my note book wondering what to say i wrote something down and show it to Iruka "she said its a long story and that shed rather not say. Well that was the last question so Y/n please take a seat next to shino in the back, shino raise your hand." he said and a kid with a big coat and sunglasses rose his hand for me too see. 

I sat next to him and wondered to myself how someone could wear a coat in such hot weather. Iruka went through several different lessons and  I was really bored because I already knew everything you see before my dumb clan sends you away your home schooled in ninja arts up to Jounin level. you know now that I think about it my clan is really strict and maybe a little too hard on kids because if you don't succeed them you're killed my your own parents in front of everyone. It's kinda sad to think about how life was before my parents didn't pay attention to me they loved my older sister better and didn't even think about me until I got Midnight and Duke which I haven't seen since that night. I hope I can find them someday. 

The bell rang and it was now lunch everyone was in their little lunch groups outside and I stayed inside because I don't have a lunch I forgot to bring one I sat in the corner looking out the window and I heard the door open it's Shino I smile at him and wave "what are you doing in here?" he asked sounding kina annoyed I looked at him with puppy dog eyes and write in my note book "I didn't bring any food I'm so hungry..."   He sighs and pulls out a lunch box. "here you can have some of my food." he said and sat next to me I clap my hands together and bow my head a little in a thanking position he just sits next to me and puts the food between us and we sure it. I wrote again "why do you wear heavy clothes and cover your eyes?" 

  He looked at me then laughs a little "it's just something my clan does it keeps the bugs warm" he said and I watched as bugs crawled out of his sleeve I tilted my head to the side and Put my finger near one of the bugs and it crawls on it I smile as I watch the small bug its kinda cute it's small yet it seems strong kinda like me. I use my other finger on my opposite hand to pet it and then look back at shino his face was red I wounder why? I put my finger on his arm and the bug crawls off me I wrote in my note book again "Your bug friends are cute, do you think we could be friends?" I smile at him and he looks kinda shocked and just nods I smile bigger if I could and then wrote "Then starting today you will be my best friend." and with that the bell rang and we went back to learning well i guess more like Sitting in class bored. After class Iruka asked me to stay so I did being a good kid 

 "y/n I think you should try to pay attention more in my class." he said I slightly laugh but no noise came out "I already know everything your teaching sooooo I'll be fine with just looking out the window."  He reads this and asks "how do you know all of this your only five?" I once again wrote in the dumb notebook "Have you heard of the L/n clan do you know what they do to their children?"  "yeah but what does that have to do with anything the L/n clan has been wiped out." he said I face palmed and wrote again "My name Is Y/n L/n, the last L/n, sooo the things you know about the clan applies to me.."  He thinks for a minute and then goes to his desk and grabs some papers "here take these written tests so I know what level your at."

 I take the tests and he graded them after I was done and when he was done he gave me a few more he freaked out at my scores and then he took me outside for physical testing in the end he was completely surprised at my level of skills and then he says to follow him and we got to the Hokage and he knocks on his door "come in." he said Iruka and I walk in "what seems to be the problem?" he asks looking from Iruka to me then back "did you know this child is already Jounin level?" Iruka asked and the Hokage smiles "Yes I am fully aware  of her abilities." he said then Iruka seems more irritated "Why am I teaching a kid that knows more than I do?" i smile a little looking to the side "Because she need to get to know children her own age." he said and he dismissed me and I headed home.