wet dreams and horrifying nightmares

''Ohhh Chris'' Adrian moaned out clawing at his back. He thrusted deep inside of her, feeling her walls tighten around his dick Chris slipped out before turning her over and pounding her shit from the back.

''Adrian? Adrian!'' Her mom shook her violently causing Adrian's head to shoot up from the pillow.

''It was just a dream. It was just a dream.'' She reminded her self
Sighing. It had been a week since she's met Chris. A week since she started working at high end. So far she had earned tons of money, no smaller than a thousand a night. Stretching, Adrian stood up reaching under her bed grabbing her secret stash. by now her mother was downstairs finishing breakfast, for their dad who was coming over with his fiance. Wrapping her hair into a messy bun, walking into the bathroom. She turned on the shower to Luke warm water, hopping in the water felt so good. Adrian put shampoo in her head scrubbing it. She let it sit before rinsing it out. Then she washed up and hopped out putting on

Walking down stairs she became face to face with her dad

Walking down stairs she became face to face with her dad. Ever since Adrian's dad announced his engagement they haven't talked. ''Hey Adrian'' he said putting his hands in his pockets.

''Dad'' Adrian faked smile walking into the kitchen. The smell of fluffy blueberry pancakes and raspberry tea filled the air. Adrian sat at her usual spot near her brother. Her mom passed out the plates when suddenly her phone beeped.

She put her phone away, continuing to eat in silence

She put her phone away, continuing to eat in silence. ''So Adrian'' her father tried to start a conversation. She looked up from her plate mentally rolling her eyes. ''How is school?'' He smiled showing his pearly whites. Adrian looked at him then continued eating. When she finished she helped her mom do the dishes when her dad came up to her. ''Hey Adrian you want me to drop you off at school.'' She turned around smiling at him.

''Sorry dad I already have a ride'' as on Que a horn beeped from outside. She kissed her parents before heading towards the door.

''Who's taking you to school'' her dad asked suddenly as if he already knew the answer because his jaw was clenched slitely. Well it could be that he's angry because of Adrian but no one will ever know.

''Uhm'' Adrian stuttered. She couldn't say my boss because then they would ask her where she worked. ''My boyfriend. Yeah my boyfriend by guys.'' She rushed out of the door before any other questions could be asked. She felt very guilty for lying. Inside the house August had an confused expression on his face, but that confused expression turned into an angry one. When did Adrian get a boyfriend he thought. She's not allowed to have one. His blood was boiling. Just wait til she got home. They were gonna talk.