choas

When Adrian got home she went straight to her room. What had just happened swirled in her mind like a whirl wind. Why? Was the only question that came to mind. She decided to just sleep on it. Walking to her dresser she pulled out her night clothes...

Finally she layed down in bed looking at the ceiling until she dozed off.

In the morning...
Adrian was awoken by yelling. Yawning she stretched hopping out of bed heading straight for the shower. Forty minutes later... She hopped out putting on

Not too showy, not too tomboyish

Not too showy, not too tomboyish. Just right. She tiptoed downstairs still hearing yelling as she got closer. When she neared the kitchen a glass plate flew past her head and onto the floor making it shatter into a hundred little pieces. There stood her mom and dad going back and forth.

''I don't want her near my children August!'' She screamed getting in his face. Adrian just stood their watching both of her parents unaware of her presence.

''She is my fiance and whether you like it or not she's going to be around them!'' He yelled back. By now Anthony was downstairs watching in astonishment.

''You heard what I said August.'' Her voice got lower.

''I don't want that donkey wanna be around my kids.'' August slammed his fist on the table making everyone jump.

''They are my kids too dammit and I have a say in this too!'' He was out raged.

''My kids are going to be around my fiance whether you like it or not. That's there step mother.''

''That BITCH will never be their mother do you understand me'' her voice was getting higher again.

''Never!'' She threw a glass cup onto the floor. Shattered glass flew everywhere. Their argument was getting pretty intense. So Adrian just decided to leave without them noticing. She walked past the kitchen making sure not to step on any particles of glass to outside letting in a cool breeze. She sighed this weather felt so good today Now off to school she went.

After school...
Once Adrian got home she went straight to the kitchen where she noticed her mom sitting at the table. She finally took in her appearance noticing her hands covering her face and her hair was a wild birds nest.

''Mom what's wrong.'' Adrian asked voice full of concern. Diamond raised her head showing her tear stained face.

''It's your father, he's getting full custody.'' She sighed

''But he can't'' she yelled.

''I don't want to stay with him I want to stay with you!'' Adrian bursted out in tears.

''Please don't let him take me.'' Diamond got up from where she was sitting to confort her daughter.

''I'm sorry honey there's nothing I can do.'' By now they were both sitting on the kitchen floor crying their eyes out.

''Anthony's going to?'' She asked wiping her face.

Diamond sighed, ''yes he's going to.''

Adrian hugged her mother tight.

''I love you so much mom i'll come see you as soon as I can.'' Diamond nodded.

''Now go upstairs and pack.''

Adrian ran upstairs packing all the clothes she had. Wow she couldn't believe it how could her life go from perfect to disastrous in a couple of days. Suddenly I plan struck her mind and she called the one person to get her out of this mess.

''Hello... Chris...''

That's a wrap I know it's short but I just wanted to publish something for keeping yall waiting.

Anyway, questions?

Questions about characters?

Book?

Thoughts on this chapter?