Uh oh

Chris POV
I sat in the living room smoking a blunt. My plan was coming together perfect. I had their daughter, they were bound to come looking for her eventually and when they did... BOOM... Bye bye... I almost feel bad. I mean Adrian is cool as shit and all. She gives good head to but this isn't about her. This is between me and her parents and what they did to me years ago... I will get them back. If that's the last thing I do. Especially August with his nappy ass head gon steal my bitch. Smh. Ole long chin ass bitch. My thoughts were interrupted by Adrian walking down the steps with... a suitcase? Where tf she think she goin?

"Where you goin?" I took a long drag of my blunt, glaring at her.

"I'm going home. My brothers on his way." She smiled eagerly which only pissed me off.

Who the fuck did she think she was trying to leave me just like everybody else in my life. She got me fucked up.

"No." I stared at her blankly. Putting the blunt in the ashtray.

"No?" She repeated.

"NO!" I shouted back standing up. Inching closer to her. "You're not leaving me!" By now we were chest to chest.

Her eyes flashed with fear and rage.

"First of all who your highlighter ass think you're talking to? If I wanna leave I'm going to leave and  nobody's going to stop me!" She challenged stepping to me. Her nose was touching mine and I could feel the cool sent of Colgate touching my nose with every word she spoke.

She's out of her mind if she thinks she's just gonna up and leave me like this. The only way she was leaving was if she was in a body bag. In this moment something inside me snapped. Anger took over my whole body as my chest heaved up and down. Then next thing I knew, I was over top of her sending blow after blow to her face.

"Chris stop please!" She cried out. "You're hurting me. I'm sorry." She wailed. "I-I won't leavee stop hitting me!" She tried to fight back but I was too strong. Her punches felt like feathers compared to mine. I just kept going. I gripped a handful of her hair so that she was eye level with me.

Her face was a bloody mess and bruises started to slowly appear on her once gorgeous face but I wasn't done.

"So you think you're just gonna up and leave me?! After all I've done for you? You ungrateful little slut!" I spat out. She struggled to get out of my grip. It was no use. I let go of her hair causing her head to slam onto the ground. Sending a few kicks to her side.

Anthonys Pov
I was in the car with my dad on our way to pick up Diamond. I was static to see my little sister again. My dad sat in the passenger seat impatiently.

"Man are we there yet?" He complained.

He really needs to chill out. We've only been in the car for five minutes and every minute he asks the same question.

"Man if I wanted to hear this much bitchin I would've just took mom." I half joked.

He laughed. "Man shut up I'm just excited to see my daughter. His face lit up just at the thought of being able to see his daughter again. To hold her in his embrace and never let go.

"Are man we here." I announced parking the car.

This house nice as fuck, I thought to myself. Let me find out Adrian found herself a sugar daddy.

Before I could even turn the car off my dad hopped out and was walking towards the entrance. I shortly followed after him. As we got closer something felt off. I shrugged the feeling off. As we approached the steps a scream could be heard clear as day. This alerted my dad and eye. We gave each other a look. A worried expression plastered his face. Another scream

"AHH CHRIS STOPP!"

This time it was more clear who was screaming. Diamond!!

We ran towards the door in a rush.

                 August POV
Aww he'll nawl.. We came to this place to get my daughter and it sounds like she's in trouble. A guys voice could be heard on the other side of the door.

"SHUT UP YOU STUPID ASS BITCH!" WHACK.

Oh fuck no! Who ever this guy is, is a dead man.. wait a minute. I stopped in my tracks listening. His voice sounds familiar. Could it be? Nahh Jasmine and I killed him. Anthony tried the door. Locked.

"Dad come help me bust this door open." He ordered me. Snapping me out of my thoughts in the process.

I took a step back before running at full speed towards the door. BANG. It didn't budge. I tried again this time Anthony and I at the same time cause the door to bust open. We quickly ran inside. Inside we found a horrible sight. Diamond played on the floor circled in a ball as a guy stood over top of her with a guy pointed at her forehead.

Next thing I know, I'm charging at this guy, knocking the gun on the ground. In the corner of my eye, I could see anything helping Adrian up and carrying her out of the house.

I was now able to see who this guy was face to face. No! It couldn't be! We killed him!

Adrian's pov
I felt strong arms around me as I made my way out the house all bruised up. It was Anythony! My big brother came to rescue me! Behind me I could hear a lot of commotion and grunting.

"A what's going on?" I questioned scrunching my eyebrows a little. I was a little lightheaded from the blows being thrown at my face so the light shining on me made me squint and hold my head. I was so weak, I could barely stand on my own so Anthony picked me up and carried me to the car.

"Don't worry about it. It's being handled A." He sighed rubbing his temple.

Da fuck that's supposed ta mean? She thought to her self.

"So do you wanna tell me how this happened?" He questioned pointing at her bruised face.

"It's actually a long story. Well you see-" Her sentence was cut short by the sound of a gun going off. They both gave each other a worried look before jolting out of the car as fast as they could.

Adrian limped up to the house obviously in so much pain, Anthony not far behind. They ran in the house to the sight of blood everywhere. They entered the living room to their horror there was a body laid out on the floor in a pool of blood fighting consciousness.

"DAD!" They yelled out racing to their father who was loosing more blood by the second.

"A CALL THE AMBULANCE!" Anthony ordered kneeling down next to his father. He pushed down on his chest putting pressure on the wound. More blood started spilling out like a water fountain.

Adrian stood in the corner on the phone with 911.   Her head was spinning. She couldn't lose her dad. In some way she felt like this was all her fault. If she had never ran away. If she would've never met Chris this wouldn't have ever happened. Her thoughts were cut short by the operator on the line.

"Ma'am are you still there?"

"Yes just send help now please!" She screamed out before hanging up.

She looked between both her brother and father feeling light headed. She took a step towards them stumbling a bit. Her vision became blurry. She took another step and... BAMMM