big deal

Adrian woke up wrapped in blue sheets. Where am I? She wondered And how did I get here? She sat up straight trying to figure out who house she was in when suddenly Chris opened the bathroom door. There he stood shirtless with a towel wrapped around his waist. His body was dripping wet. Adrian big her lip admiring his features. He slowly walked over to where she was sitting, knees to chest, hair in face. Chris removed the hair from out of her face before pecking her lips and continuing to get dressed.

''I'll take you home after i get dressed'' he said handing her the clothes from last night. Hopping up, Adrian hurriedly put on her clothes waiting for him to finish. Chris put on a pair of basketball shorts and a t shirt. Adrian looked at the Mirror fixing her hair into a messy bun. Chris grabbed his keys gesturing for her to follow. They both walked down the stairs with Chris in the lead. Wow Adrian thought I could get lost in this place! She was then knocked out of her thoughts by Chris calling her name. She looked up at him.

''Did you here what I just said'' he groaned as she shook her head.

''I said before I drop you off, are you hungry? I mean we can go get something to eat from Denny's or something.'' Adrian beamed like a little kid on Christmas and said.

''Sure.'' They both got in the car as Chris pulled off blasting music. Then, he made a stop at Denny's drive through.

''Hi welcome to Denny's how may I help you.'' The voice on the speaker said. By the voice Adrian could tell it was a girl.

''Um yeah, can I get a breakfast sandwich with bacon, eggs with extra cheese and sausage.''

''Will that be all sir?'' He looked at me.

''What do you want?''

''Um I'll think I'll get the same with a sprite please.''

Chris turned back around to talk to the speaker.

''UN can I get another order of the breakfast sandwich and two sprites.''

''Will that be it?'' The lady questioned.

''Yes please.''

''OK the total is 33.90'' Chris then drove up to the next window where he payed for the food. Then, he drove up to the last window where the lady handed him his food. He gave a bag to Adrian and continued driving to her house.

Once Chris stopped in front of Adrian's house, she turned to Chris before speaking.

''Thanks Chris, I had fun last night.'' She smirked

''Me too,'' he replied looking down to her, ''maybe we can do it again sometime.'' She nodded as Chris started leaning in. Their lips touched as she pulled Chris towards her. Chris slipped his tounge into her mouth as they fought for dominance, but before the kiss could get too heated Adrian pulled away looking deeply into Chris's,Brown eyes

''Bye, Chris.'' She swiftly got out of the car, making her way towards the front door. Chris just watched when she got in the house is when he pulled off.

Adrian slowly closed the door behind her making sure not to wake anyone up. All of the lights were off making it hard for Adrian to see. She walked into the living room, back was facing the room when suddenly the light turned on blinding Adrian with brightness. She squinted her eyes turning around. When her eyes finaly adjusted to the light she could see her parents and Anthony all staring at her with hard expressions. Her dad was glaring down on her, Anthony just shook his head and their mother... She had her hand on her hip waiting for an explanation.

''Where were you last night?'' Her father didn't hesitate to get right to the point.

''I-I'' before she could get out a sentence her parents started bombarding her with questions. Anthony, Anthony was quiet because he knew where she was. He knew, and it was killing him to hide something like this from his parents. He held out his arms because he knew she was getting over whelmed with the questions and would soon break down. She ran into his arms before weeping loudly. Her parents stopped yelling, before looking at her then at each other.

''Shh it's ok'' Anthony whispered soothing words into her ear. To tell the truth Anthony hated seeing his little sister like this. All he wanted was for her to be happy, and if that meant lying to his parents so be it.

''She was over Jasmine's house.'' He spoke up. ''They where giving each other makeovers and all that stuff.'' He hugged Adrian tighter.

''She called me and told me to tell you guys but I fell asleep afterward.'' Adrian was now facing her parents. Tears streamed down her face. Eyes where puffy and her nose was running.

''Adrian is this true?'' She wiped her eyes with the back of her sleeve.

''Yes, ma'am.'' Her father nodded.

''Yeah, but next time tell us we where worried about you.'' His voice was stern yet soft at the same time. She nodded heading upstairs wearily to her room with an unnoticeable limp.

That's a wrap....

What do you think

We will find out about Chris soon.