No place like home

Warning: There will be violence in this scene

                      It has been a few weeks since been living with Chris. Life is great! I am still working at that club. Chris doesn't want me to, but I have to make money somehow. He is always saying how he can get me a real job, but I just want to do this on my own. I don't want to depend on a man for anything. I haven't talked to my parents or my brother in a while and I can honestly say I miss them. Today I am going to ask Chris can he take me to see them.  I'm scared to ask him though. Lately Chris has been acting strange. He's taking these weird pills that make him angry. He always come home angry and yelling at me. Sometimes I start to rethink this whole living situation. Like maybe I should've just stayed with my dad. It gets really lonely in this big ass house. Chris is always gone doing god knows what.

Chris brought me a new phone because I left my old one at my mom's house. They were not about to track me down. Now I'm just sitting here scrolling through insta. Bored out of my mindd... Liking a few pictures before exiting out of the app. My Home Screen appeared showing a picture of Adrian and I on our 16th birthdays. We looked so happy then. My finger danced across the phone icon. Contemplating on calling the only person who could make me feel better. Sighing, I clicked the button. All my contacts appeared into view.. I scrolled until I found the person I was looking for. I clicked the call button before putting the phone to my ear

Ring Ring Ring...
Anthony💙

Anthony's pov
Ring Ring Ring... My phone rung indicated that I was getting a call.. Jasmine laid on my chest sleeping peacefully. I quickly answering the phone trying not to wake her.

"Yo."
Silence could be heard on the other side of the phone

"Hello?" I said again a little more irritated

"Ant?" Her voice beemed through the phone.. it's her. My little sister. I quickly sat up in bed. Waking up Jasmine in the process..

"Adrian? Are you ok? Where are you? I'm coming to get you. Do you know how worried mom and dad are?" I hit her with question after question

"Ant!" She sighed. I could just see her rolling her eyes at me.

"Ok.. Ok.. I'm listening. We really missed you A."

Another sigh could be heard over the phone

"I miss y'all too." Her voice shaked.

"And..." she paused " I wanna come home."
This made me happy in the inside. I haven't seen my sister in weeks and this is the longest that we've been apart.

"I'll tell mom. She can pick you up."

"No!" She yelled out. "Can't you just come pick me up. I really don't feel like hearing her mouth the whole car ride home."

"Uhh. Sure." I scratched the back of my head. Mom is going to kill us once she finds out that Adrian called me before her. "Just send me the address. I'll come pick you up in like 20 minutes.

"K bye.. I love you A."

"I love you too ugly." She snickered

"Whatever fool bye."

Bye now Jasmine was fully awake, looking at me with a blank stare.

"Who was that?" she questioned. Her once long straight black hair was in a mess bun. She completed the look off with my blue sweatshirt.

"Adrian.. She's coming home." I smiled from ear to ear. Jasmine smiled warmly almost more excited than me... Almost 🙄

"Well that's good I miss lil A." She called her by the nickname she gave her when we were 7.

"Shit I gotta call mom." I jumped out of the bed startling Jasmine a bit.

My phone dinged with the location to the place where Adrian was staying.

"I'll be back later babe. I'm going home to tell my mom. Then to pick up Adrian. I reached down pecking her lips before grabbing my keys off the night stand and heading out.

Finally in my car, I sat there lost in thought for about 5 minutes. I'm finally going to be able to see my sister after all these weeks. Mom has gone into a deep depression. She barely ate nowadays. She didn't sleep nothing. I couldn't bare see her like that so I would go to Jasmines to get my mind off things. Dad put his engagement on hold to help look for Adrian. To be honest with you I'm glad. That girl ugly as hell. He downgraded baddd. Anyways that's besides the point. I'm just glad A is ok. Everyone's been worried about her. I wonder, where she ran off. Well it doesn't matter now... Here I come A.

              Diamonds POV
I sat at the table just staring at the wall. My hair was all over the place as I sat in my robe drinking coffee. I looked over at the breakfast Anthony had made earlier. It just laid there. Untouched. I haven't ate in god knows how long and I wasn't going to eat until my baby was safe and sound in her bed with her family.

I jumped at the sound of the door slamming shut. I reached under the table pulling out my gun. My heart race increased as I sat at the table stiff as a rock. Footsteps could be heard getting closer.

"MOM!" A familiar voice yelled out.

Wait Adrian? What is he doing here? Isn't he supposed to be at jasmines? I thought to myself. I quickly put the gun back.

"In here." My voice croaked out. Did I also mention how it's been a while since I've actually talked?

"I have news." Anthony beamed entering the kitchen.

"Spill." I smiled happily. Even though Adrian was gone I still had another child to be thankful for.

"I found Adrian!"
Tears welled in my eyes. Those are words I'd thought I'd never hear again. He found my baby. My Adrian was found. I ushered for him to come here. Obeying my orders, he slowly walked to where I was sitting. I stood up giving him the biggest hug possible even though I felt terribly weak from not eating. Tears poured from my eyes like an everlasting river as my son smiled in my warm embrace. We were going to be a family once again!