Chapter 1

Hey my name is Justice the year is 1994 and I just turned 24. I was home alone watching Martin, which is nothing new because I'm a loner. I recently got out of a bad relationship with my boyfriend Zach, girl yes a white boy. I'm not dating a white boy ever again there's nothing wrong with them but Zach in particular was a no. I caught him cheating on me with a white girl, later we both found out they was cousins. Yall let me tell you karma's a b*tch. Anyways I wasn't having it so I dropped him, period.

I was watching the re-run of Hollywood Swinging part 2 where Jodeci was the special guest. I was shaking my head and crying laughing because Martin is a fool crashing there performance like that lol. I was distracted by my loud beeper going off, it was one of my best friends Tatyana. I thought it was a coincidence that she called me while I was watching Martin because JoJo is her boyfriend. They've been dating for going on 3 months. Tatyana is the cool chill laid-back and nice friend, along with debbie. But once you cross a line with debbie she will check you real quick with no doubt about it. I saw that she paged me 911.

I was so tired and I didn't feel like getting out of bed but since it was Tatyana I ran and picked up the phone to give her a call. Even though she's one of my best friends I see her as my little sister because we grew up together. I was worried because I wanted to know what was so urgent she has never paged me 911 before. A couple seconds later she picked up the phone.

"Girl what's wrong, you good" i said nervously.

" yea J, calm down" she chuckled

" Girl you almost raised up my blood pressure I thought something was wrong, so what's up" i said moving my braids from in front of my face.

" no everything is good just meet me Iesha, and Debbie at The Shack in 10 I got some exciting news"

"It better be exciting because I'm tired I've been up all day"

" just come girl I got something to tell y'all"

" alright see you in a few"

" okay bye "

yall this a real short chapter I apologize but I'm still trying to come up with ideas to make this book real good so I hope you guys add this to your library vote and comment thank you 💜💜💜