Chapter 9

Devante's POV

After the interview I went to the studio for a couple hours. While I was at the studio paradyse kept on paging me. When I made it home , I finally decided to give her annoying ass a call.

After about 5 rings she answered

"HELLO" she said into the phone

"Yo wassup, why you been buggin all day. I've been busy , you over here paging me while im on live tv & shit. What's up witchu ?" I said

"UNT UNT , you got the nerve. My bestfriend said she seen you & this wanna be me ass hoe at fox hills. And on top of that, y'all was walking out of Victoria's secret. I hope you didn't buy that hoe nothing. You never buy me anything with your cheap ASS."

I took a big deep breath "Aye man first off tell yo friend to mind her got damn business. I thought I told you whatever we 'had' was done. & you don't know my baby alright, don't get dropped. She ain't no bitch. "

"LET ME TELL YOU WHAT. YOU JUST TELL THE BITCH, WHEN I CATCH HER. IM GONNA BEAT HER ASSSS."

I kissed my teeth "Man

I kissed my teeth "Man..don't hit me up no more. I'm tired of yo ghetto ass."

"WHATEVER NIGGA, DON'T LET ME CATCH YOU OR HER. LIKE I SAID BEFORE, IMMA GET MY BROTHER TO BEAT YO STUPID BLACK AS--"

I hung up before she tried to get another word out. I got better things to worry about , I supposed to be taking janet out in a couple hours.

Justice POV

Tonight's the night, I finally go on a "date" with devante. I should've been more prepared he is supposed to be picking me up in a hour, & I still don't even know what to wear.

Should I go casual or classy, ugh decisions, decisions ?

I went into the bathroom messing with my hair trying to figure out what style to do.